PL

Posted on Sep 11, 2021
An excellent cleanser for dry skin

I always order this wash gel for my mom. It does not dry out the skin at all. The cleansing gel is great for mature skin, making it soft and tender. I am delighted with the Acure brand - the best find in recent years. The only negative is a specific smell, but you quickly get used to it.

c7e54544-41b3-4b17-b946-f73db61c6439
60cfd5b2-aa16-4e53-a4e5-adbff3a58a40
fe5f65b0-589d-4f00-a272-a222711d8d45
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is an excellent cleansing cream that not only cleans but moisturizes and benefits the skin. Can feel and smell the olive oil contained in the cream but not artificial flavor. It is not oily nor dry up the skin after use like many cleansing gel or cream. I am middle age and use it everyday as my essential cleansing program. Superb quality though the price may be a bit higher than other chemical cleansers. Having said that I can smell the olive oil to show the real contents in the cream but the smell is not strong or disgusting. I don't like olive oil particularly but this light smell is just right and gives a pleasant feeling that the cream's composition contains natural ingredients but not chemicals that causes harm to the skin. See the texture in the photo. However, packaging may need improvement as from time to time the plastic tube leaks and contents leak out (see the photo). It was used to come in a paper box and it was better to protect the tube from being broken. Despite this, still recommend this product as a daily skin care product.

4d2ea3a8-a58c-4d52-9a6f-31290d8889f3
76f8b862-4a8b-4255-8206-54e4227c70cd
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I'm in love with this cleanser, it doesn't foam like many other cleansers but it feels super gentle on my skin and it doesn't leave it too dry and drawn afterward. I like the smell too, at first I was suspicious of the minty smell cuz I thought it might burn my face like toothpaste but it's actually super soothing and gentle. The package size is pretty big and will last a few months for sure. Def recommend!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The only skincare range I use and the best price is from I Herb. The packaging is great for traveling. The product itself is excellent. Acure proves you do not have to pay a fortune for great skincare. Also the amount you need to keep skin soft is minimal. No highly perfumes, GREAT.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I got this for my mom for aging skin to use daily great quality package I received it with no damage at all I liked the ingredients and heard good reviews about it not too drying good size will last a while she has sensitive skin and was looking for something to moisture and hydrate her mature skin

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My go to product for face cleanser and I use this on alternate days that I use the face scrub. This is a polite way of saying anti-aging and it's better than any 50 dollar anti-aging face wash I've used from the chemical based companies. The scent isn't too strong, but surprisingly refreshing. And a little goes a long way

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I am 42, using this facial wash every morning and evening. It is not foamy. Mild to my skin without tightness after use. The smell is natural & pleasant without fragrance. My skin is soft and bright after use. But the cleaning of makeup/ sunscreen is not very good. As I am looking for the facial wash that can remove makeup , so i won't buy this again

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I have oily-combo skin and have tried many cleansers. I'm kind of neutral on this one, nothing much to like but nothing much to hate either. It doesn't leave my skin too dry so that's good. But there are many other cheaper cleansers which can do an equally good job, so I don't see any reason why I should re-purchase this. But overall, Acure is a good clean brand.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like it. it leave your skin smooth without drying it. I can't tell the difference between this one and the other "seriously soothing". they are both good.