PL

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I bought this dry mouth gum on the recommendation of a youtuber, and I also recommend it. It has a gentle, sweet minty flavor that is easy to pop into your mouth and use when your mouth is extremely dry because it produces so much saliva and makes your mouth water immediately.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It's expensive gum, but it does work well for dry mouth. It's also saccharin free which is essential for those of us with sulfite allergies. The only dry mouth gum available in Australia is mint flavoured (I hate mint), so this is a good choice for me. The flavour is great (just like jui*y fruit), and lasts a long time. The pack says 1 serve is one piece but it's a very small serve. Realistically you'll need two pieces.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is gentle to my sensitive teeth. The benefit of moisturizing my mouth and giving my mouth a clean feeling. I use this instead of mouthwash. It comes in a bright package and is of good quality and I love the flavor. The size is nice for the price.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This gum was recommended to me by my dental hygienist. I take meds that make my mouth dry. Chewing this gum definitely creates saliva and helps with plaque buildup.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The taste is not too much but it’s still not bad and it didn’t make my teeth sensitive

e51c7371-895b-47fc-944b-0c3781663556
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Not long lasting and I didn’t notice any increase in saliva production. The flavor was pleasant at first but didn’t stick around. I’ll just stick to regular xylitol gym.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

good favorand work for dry mouth ..i use it as gum ..clean teath

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is an updated review. I will most definitely not buy this again. And maybe will throw it away even. I missed to check about the coloring for this gum since it contains red dye 40 and 3. both are controversial. It’s gum I don’t need this in my system 😖

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

taste great and refreshing , the taste of bubble gum is long lasting !