PL

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

very good product. when applying.in the beginning feels greasy, but blend into the skin later with foundation. milky beige color, but doesn't do anything to your skin. matifing. very nice, soft scent. Keeps your makeup. I like it and I will use it over and over. one of the best makeup base. Recommended.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great product to use as make up base which can hide all of my big pores. It’s very smooth and the quality and size are great too.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

From all the pore minimising primers out there, this one is very good. It settles nicely, minimises the pores, is not greasy and does not irritate my skin. My problem is that I am searching for a cheaper alternative to Clinique's Pore Perfector, and that, it is not.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

It smoothes the texture of skin well, helps makeup go on smoother too. Nice consistancy

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

It’s very smooth on the skin , I really like it, will repurchase again

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very good for pores and face make mostrize I like

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It smells good and it's a really good primer! Makes skin look smooth.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Light not sticky blends well ! I’m really loving this , smooth smooth smooth! Buying a second one now

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Wow 🤩 I have dry skin and this makes my skin smoother and my fountain looks natural