PL

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Good

I've been waiting for this cream for months because it was always out of stock but I finally got it its really great I have very oily sensitive skin with acne when I use it it makes my face so soft and not so oily I love the gel cream texture this is the best texture for oily skin I will try another product from this brand

9c8b6827-90ed-4957-8869-010e8a48f98c
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I was a bit hesitant to order this one since I loved the old formula so much, but this one really surprised me! The consistancy, smell and texture are the same as in the old formula and it also leaves a non-shiny protective film which is really great to protect my sensitive skin from the elements. As far as enhanced calming effects due to the larger amount of centella and madecassoside it is too soon to tell, but it is at least as good as the old one which is awesome.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I just received it not long ago and have been using it for only a week, but I already like the result. I have acne-prone skin and after cleansing procedures, it is necessary to also use moisturizer. This cream is great for this. The texture of the cream is light and pleasant.Soothes and does not irritate skin.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Wow, this product is amazing for evening routine. I have not tried it in warm temperatures, but ordered another tube just now for summer as well. Because during winter this was absolute gem! It is surprisingly liquid considering how coating and nourishing it is. If you are afraid of heavier creams, but still want something that is very moisturizing for evening, you should certainly try this. I use it after tretinoin to soothe and heal my skin barrier. Currently this is one of my favorite PM moisturizers. And it is really bang for buck!

hurts
Posted on May 1, 2022

Tested it, and it does seem soothing, but the scent is of a somewhat burned gum or something... Very weird for a product for sensitive skin. UPDATE: Amazing soothing and hydrating benefits; to be used only at night because it feels quite heavy on the skin and does not absorb.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

First of all, this cream works well as a regenerating healing agent after acne, as well as for aging skin (the main component is centella). The cream has an easily absorbed texture. My skin is normal (dry in winter) and is fine with this cream. I absolutely LOVE Apieu brand, it has really great products!!!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I’m using this for morning routine when my skin is extra sensitive. This product doesn’t irritate my skin at all and help my skin calming. It has light scent like citrus but not overpowering. Light texture like something between gel and cream, works fine using this before putting my makeup on. I would probably buy this again.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This cream that has Madecassoside/Centella Asiatica which in my personal experience is good for my acne prone skin and soothes and calms irritation. I found this ceream to be promising since I love skincare products that contain Centella Asiatica/Madecassoside and was not expensive for the amount. Plus it's a Korean brand and had niacinamide in its ingredients so I had high hopes for it. The cream is a very thin consistency but you don't need much to cover your skin just about 3 dollops on your forehead and both cheeks and you're set. It was really nice seeing that this cream delivered great results as I hoped! It definitely helped my redness around my cheeks and lessened my pimples/keeped my acne at bay. This is such a great product for the price and quality! The one thing I'd say is a downside is that for me it doesn't give a ton of hydration. The smell is a citrus scent which in my opinion is pleasant. It's good if you have normal skin that is fine with a light moisturizer, but for my oily acne prone skin I need a lot of hydration. This is a game changer and I'll order multiple more when I run out! :)

f9453740-1088-4c75-b3d8-8f5106ee25b7
d28ae5c9-f77d-4b68-90c6-0595dcea955e
d7624c71-a529-41d3-9251-9fb70878526e
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Amazing cream! Its not thick but still moisturizes the skin enough to use it as night cream. Very good texture, will definitely keep using it and will very likely order more.