PLN

Fantastic Sunscreen !

Posted by luineumaiel on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And I mean it! This is a REALLY good sunscreen, with high SPF and miracle of miracles it hardly leaves a white cast! and I'm south asian with caramel coloured skin. I was amazed by how easily it spreads across the skin. Leaves the face slightly shiny though, nothing some powder can't fix. I highly HIGHLY recommend this. I bought it after reading the amazing reviews on Amazon

Requires improvement to be excellent

Posted by 5684163841158152437 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, a more comprehensive review I had written about this cream disappeared in cyberspace. So I will be more brief but try to make the main points: - this sunblock is efficient but you still get suntan having it on - it has a light citrucy fragrance I don't understand the purpose of - it does leave a white cast even if your complexion is light - although the white cast seems to diminish after a while if you apply sparsely, but this means that you get less protection - I avoided reapplying during the day so I don't know how it feels - it is easy to apply on skin if you use a light moisturizer first or a dry oil as I do - it does feel comfortable to have on, although it leaves a sheen on the skin (when the white cast decreases - I have combination skin) - I would re-purchase IF the manufacturer would make the formula fragrance-free and a bit easier to apply on its own (male, 46 years old with light-medium complexion)

My favorite high SPF sunscreen!

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit worried, even though this one had many great reviews, there were a few bad ones that has stood out for me to feel cautious about this product. But everyone is different. What's good about this product is that it doesn't cost too much, so if you don't like it, it's easy to give it to someone who might. It does contain salt (epsom salt) which made me worry about it being drying in the long run. But I haven't experienced anything like that from the whole month I've been wearing it almost daily. It hasn't either seemed to broken me out, and lets my skin breathe when I'm sweating or it's hot outside (the skin stays pretty much matte), which is a huge plus! It's best applied to a freshly washed and moisturized face to make the blending easier. It's a thick cream, so I do understand some might not like it. Yes, it does leave a _somewhat_ white cast... but seriously, compared to other SPF50 (physical and non-physical!) it blends very well when it gets the chance to dry up – I have light/medium skin – it's barely noticeable! I also love the finishing of this, which is matte, but has this kind of luminous primer-sheen to it... I don't know, I'm probably exaggerating a bit, but in other words: I like it. But others might have wanted it to be completely matte. I do think people with dry to very dry skin might not find this enough, and would benefit adding a hydrating serum underneath. If you got flaky skin, this one isn't for you. As someone who tends to get oily in the summer, this can work fine alone as the only moisturizer after cleaning and toning as it does moisturize very well. My only drawback is the fruity smell, I would've preferred it to be completely scent-free. I also have read reviews where someone's still gotten sun burned with this on, I don't know what to comment on that. SPF50 doesn't really mean you can apply and then forget about it. I recently went through a chemical peel and need to be extra careful, and so I'm wearing this + a hat when I'm out in the sun, and I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever. Only +++++

texture

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's hard to blending

Do not recomend.

Posted by code NUS600 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leaves the skin greasy and white. Doesnt protect very good.

Amazing facial and body sunscreen - acne safe!

Posted by 5105875165903872713 on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen. I have severely acne prone skin and I've been wearing this for a few weeks now on my face, neck and body without a SINGLE breakout! I use this in place of a daily facial moisturiser as my skin is oily so only needs this sunscreen. And amazingly my face doesn't get oily at all like it does normally with any other moisturiser! It really works too as I missed a few spots on my shoulders last weekend and where I'd used it (and only once in the morning) my skin was still white and where I had missed spots they got very sunburnt. I find this sunscreen lasts me all day without needing to reapply if I'm just doing normal activities. You will need to reapply if sweating/swimming/out in the sun for hours.

both it's pro and cons

Posted by 4866266424871750826 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

extremely good on the body but no no on the face, you will break out for sure! dont use too much, you'll be white

Leaves a white cast and gave me outbreaks

Posted by Renzokuken on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very ambitious combination of (1) water resistance (2) 100% safe ingredients (3) SPF 50. There are basically no other sunscreen out in the market with such properties and combination at this affordable price. So they should be applauded for that. What's more. The inclusion of raspberry seed oil, an oil that's known to be beneficial for restoring overly sun exposed skin. Great product and great ideas!! But unfortunately this product leaves a white cast on your face. I'm Chinese and I have very very light caramel skin tone. This sunscreen makes my entire face glow with an unnatural bluish sheen even when i apply just a little bit of it. I was hoping to switch to this from Devita but I think I'll go back to Devita after I finish this bottle. EDIT: The white cast seems to fade after 90 minutes . Probably requires a much longer time to absorb than typically needed EDIT (2) : Been using it for a month now, this cream gave me outbreaks not to add on to the bluish tint you get as previously mentioned.

Think baby sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best sun screen out there!

a little bit white and thick

Posted by 4885252940156554509 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought for my baby, shows can use after 6 months. I tried on myself. A little bit oil and thick. Seems need use makeup remover to clean. Don't know if baby apply this, only use shower gel to cleaning, can or not.