Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Completely fragrance free, aside from the authentic freshly cut cucumber scent. Moisturizes my skin and gives it a dewy look and feel. My skin is usually very oily so I've been wanting to exclude moisturizers from my skin care regimen, and this toner might be my answer. Now I see why Thayers' toners are always sold out so fast on iHerb. This stuff is fantastic! I will definitely buy it again. Thanks iHerb!

I can't live without this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been useing expensive toners from top brands and as my age turning into mid 20's my skin type started to change from oily to combination which gave me a hard time to find a perfect toner for my skin. My friend introduced me this product and i was very skeptical at first with the price (so cheap compared to other brands) but I listened to her and decided to try it. Now I can't live without this product. It never irritated my skin and rather it calms down my pimples and break outs. My mom who is in mid of 50's and I bought it for her in last December and she loves it so much now. I love its price (thanks to iherb.com making me save 20% every time)and scent is very light ( i have used rose petal one as well and i guess i'm not really good with rose scents, because it bothered me every time i used it). It really moisturizes my skin while it calms down and giving me a clean feel of my skin at the end. I highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!!

A so soothing toner ! // Une lotion tellement apaisante !

Posted by carnetfeminin on December 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toner has a delicious smell of real cucumber. I adore its fresh and very soothing effect on my combination and sensitive skin. And it's the only one who tightens my pores while hydrating my skin. It's a real pleasure to use it everyday. // Cette lotion a une délicieuse et véritable odeur de concombre. J'adore son effet frais et apaisant sur ma peau mixte et sensible. Et c'est la seule qui resserre mes pores tout en hydratant ma peau. C'est un vrai plaisir de l'utiliser quotidiennement.

Favorite

Posted by Zihuana on September 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite toner. I liked the Rose Petal version too, but I find this even better. The scent is very genuine cucumber and the feel of it is very fresh and calming for my sensitive mixed skin.

love this product!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product in the winter! well it hydrates my skin the ingredients are good, but when spring comes I find it not very effective! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit en hiver! il hydrate bien ma peau les ingrédients sont bon, mais quand arrive le printemps je le trouve pas très efficace! j'ai la peau mixte

Refreshing toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gentle toner is refreshing for sensitive skin.

Just OK for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle toner. However, I don't think it is as good as another toner I've been using to remove left over oil and makeup after having washed my face with the clarisonic tool. For the price, it's not too bad.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

JE L'ADORE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on June 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je l'utilise tous les matins, il est rafraîchissant , JE L'ADORE. j'ai aussi celui à la rose que j'utilise le soir car plus hydratant

Best toner

Posted by Chunkypeaches on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wipes face clean, and does not leave sticky residue. Has NO parabens and is inexpensive. This one is a no-brainer.