Fuss free. Does the job

Posted by Ottoman on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This small product goes a long way. Ordorless. Does the job well.

Excellent product from NOW Foods!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deodorant that I have ever used and it's 100% natural. Highly effective...works great for me!

Esse daqui é meu querido também - This here is my dear too

Posted by IherbBrazill on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excelente desodorante, um dos únicos recomendado pelo instituto anti câncer. Benefícios: não mancha a roupa, é incolor, não tem cheiro, não tem risco de câncer e o melhor, dura mais de um ano (muito econômico)!!!Recomendadíssimo!!! Excellent deodorant, recommended by one of the only anti cancer institute. Benefits: does not stain clothes, is colorless, no smell, no cancer risk and better, lasts longer than a year (very economical)!! Recommend too!!

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try a potassium alum deodorant when the ammonium alum gave me an itchy rash. With this deodorant stick, I stay odor-free, relatively dry, and the rash is gone. It is a good-sized stick in a plastic container with a cover, so I'm sure it will last a long time. To the folks who say it doesn't work for them, try applying it around the outer area of the armpit, as well as the center. This really makes a big difference in its effectiveness.

Very good results with this natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best crystal deodorant stick I have used. It definitely works. I take amino acids, e.g. acetyl-l-carnitine for energy, but I notice one side-effect is a more pungent underarm odor. I use it after I shower. Sometimes, I will run the tip of the crystal under water for just a second to wet it just a bit (if necessary) then I rub the crystal stick under each armpit for about 5 to 10 seconds each and I'm set for the day! If you have really strong body odor you may want to rub it for a bit longer under your arms. I have tried other crystal deodorant sticks but this one is definitely the best one that I have used! Also note, that this crystal needs to dissolve so that it can deposit the salt onto your armpit or armpit hair to be effective, so you need to either have a wet armpit (such as right after you get out of the shower) or you will want to wet the tip of it as previously described just to get moisture. The salt from the crystal will inhibit bacterial growth (the cause of body odor). It's all natural, cheap and will last a LONG TIME. Highly recommended.

Kim Fallston, Maryland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several natual or chemical free deordorants'. They all pale in comparison to this one. Honestly it works like the chemical type but it is NOT! Excellent product. I do take a moment to rub it on and let it dry . Just a moment right out of the shower.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for about a week. Is a great product. No foul smell even if u sweat. Use it after shower n before going out. Highly recommended.

I recommend to try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does it job perfectly during 24 h.

very good