PLN

Disappointed

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very hopeful when I ordered this as I had read a review elsewhere, which said that it didn't leave a white cast on skin. Maybe the reviewer is very pale. On my medium olive skin, it left an obvious white cast that prompted my son to call me "ghostly" after I had applied this, despite very thorough blending. It makes me look chalky and has insufficient slip, so that I really had to stretch my skin, this way and that, to get it to blend. I fear all that drag on my skin may cause more wrinkles! On the plus side, it has a beautiful, really clean formula, does not look shiny, or make me sweat like most sunscreens do and it smells natural and light. I don't know what I'm going to do with this as I don't want to look like a Kabuki character. So sad. It was quite expensive too, for the amount. Will definitely not be buying again. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button. Thanks!

I'm not sure

Posted by 4842380824965032516 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't care about the white cast, because im pale and well that's how zinc oxide works. The problem is, this sunscreen doesnt apply smoothly on the face, need a lot of rubbing and tapping and when I apply it directly after the other products I am scared I will rub away the ones that are not soaked in completely yet, but if I wait there is no chance to apply it decently at all. This must be paired with rich moisturiser that also has HA in it, but I have oily skin and I like to skip moisturiser during day time, so will be using this for my hands.

Not on the face

Posted by 4812971661655936016 on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am fair, so it works out well on my neck, chest and back of my hands, but unfortunately it leaves my facial skin with a chalky matte finish, so I can't use it there. I wouldn't care about the finish if I were out all day hiking or at the beach, but it's not for everyday use. Won't work under makeup either.

No para piel grasa o acne!!!!

Posted by 5018578293607874025 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Si tienes piel grasa o acne ni lo intentes , la ame y la odie, la utilice por tres dias seguidos super feliz con mi crema ya que matisaba la piel ,no me molesto que me pusiera la piel blanca ya que la utilice bajo el maquillaje, pero luego de tres dias de uso sobre mi piel comenzaron a salirme mucho acne, tuve que dejar de utilizarla y pase aproximadamente dos semanas luchando con el acne que me salio.