Great Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the full line of Mad Hippie products for about a year and a half and have seen significant improvement in my skin. The cream cleanser is excellent. At first I wasn't overly impressed, but after a few uses I could see it gets deep in my pores and leaves my skin completely clean, but not dried out or feeling tight. I now use it morning and night before applying the serums and moisturizer. I've had several friends comment that I look great and want to know my secret. About me, I'm a 59 year old male. I recommend this line to anyone wanting to rescue their skin wanting a healthy more youthful appearance. I have used many top skin care products over the last 10 years and this is far the best. And a plus for me is no animal testing. No, I have not been paid for this review!

Good for mornings

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for those times when you don't have any makeup to remove and just want a gentle cleanser that won't dry you out, like in the morning for example. Great for my dry skin. Love the ingredients.

excellent cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

removes all face make up and can be used as eye makeup remover as well, leaves no residue and skin does not feel dry or tight afterwards.

Lovely cleansing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the actives in this cleanser. It has a nice feel and rinses off well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes it doesn't quite get all of my makeup off.

Soft and nice smell

Posted by Ankale on November 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a really delicate cream cleanser. The smell is really nice, herbal-like, you will recognise it from other Mad Hippie products. I really like the crystal bottle and the pump system, but maybe it is not the best when travelling.

Natural and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is my favorite of all the Mad Hippie products. It has a good ingredient list and gets all of my makeup off.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Smells nice and I have had compliments on my skin already. I didn't have bad skin to begin with, but this product has made my skin more supple and soft. Love it!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'll say it's average. Does the job of cleaning and it doesn't irritate my skin. But doesn't see a significant improvement in my skin. Maybe I need to use more often.

Product had no seal/cover/protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I literally opened this product with ABSOLUTELY nothing to preserve the inside contents. As soon as I opened it, I saw the creamy substance all messed up over the place, and I also noticed that there was this weird HARD object resembling the cream, as if it was some kind of rubber INSIDE!! I even have pictures that I'll submit to iHerb to prove so. I refuse to use it on my skin.

Favorite cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I’ve purchased this product. For me, that means I really love something as I’m always on the hunt for great skincare. This creamy cleanser feels great on the skin and doesn’t leave it with that tight feeling after washing. It smells really fresh, no added artificial fragarance. If you wear heavy makeup, you will want to use this as either your second cleanse or morning cleanser. Ive tried pretty much the entire Mad Hippie line and I don’t have enough good things to say about it. On top of being a great product, the company itself really impressed me with their customer service when I had questions. Try it, I doubt you will be disappointed.

1 2 3 4