Helps regulate my system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to my wife by her doctor. We are in our late 30's and this product has been very helpful in getting my wife's sleep pattern and monthly cycle back to normal. She is doing much better. I'm pleasantly surprised.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it is simply pregnenolone without additional perservatives or other possibly toxic additives. I have not been taking it for that long but the most noticeable difference in my health is added energy and feeling somewhat more balanced. I am using it to help with hormonal imbalance after menopause. I like the purity of this product. I would recommend it.

MRM Pregnenolone

Posted by RichardFromSydney on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed an improvement in my energy levels and mood, despite having only recently started taking MRM Pregnenolone: what a great start - onward and upward!

Don't know what too feel really

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for only 2 days now, first day I split a capsule and put 25mg under the tounge, maybe it was placebo but I felt a little more vivid colors but nothing else. Today, day 2, I took 50mg and felt nothing, will try 100mg tomorrow. Hoping to relieve brainfog, anxiety and build more muscles. :)

great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fast shipping and i'm finally seeing some weightloss

Pregnenolone

Posted by TinVal on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because the only filler is cellulose not magnesium stearate. However the sublingual pregnenolone is much more effective because it saves the liver metabolism.

Strong results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had low menstrual volume for several cycles, along with hormone-related migraines (or lack of progesterone, I should say). This worked really well, but also induced my period 6 days early after taking only 2 pills (one per day) and my endometrial lining discharge was very heavy the first 3 days. So, it may be advisable to only take one pill prior to your normal cycle date.

MRM Preg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be good, with no side effects. I really haven't taken it long enough to know for sure.

Good

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another necessity that I do not readily detect the results from, but I will continue to buy.

Good Pregnenolone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Works as it should.

1 2