Being extra hormonal with an extra long memory doesn't mix well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have some issues with my short term memory, and tried this stuff based on reviews. I did not notice all the hormonal effects until after I purchased it, but I decided to try it anyway. All this stuff really did was turned me into a hormonal b*tch with a memory of an elephant who can't get enough sex. And while the latter two symptoms are nothing to complain about, I really don't need any extra oomph in the b*tch department. So I ordered some Natrol Memory Complex stuff with huperzine A and vinpocetine in it to try instead. I'll keep taking pregnenolone until I receive my Natrol because I'm in school and have midterms coming up and really need my memory to be topnotch, but I won't be taking any more after my replacement memory booster arrives. (I'll just save it for those low libido moments when I really need it. ;) )

Helps but not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hot flashes is not gone but smaller and not so hard. Change hormones takes time!

Good effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although,this brand brand has all the right profile...the potency is not as some other brands. however as a doctor in practice patient med titration are a must and much effective with pure med potency supplement.

Pregneolone

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel any different taking this, and probably shouldn't, but I don't know if it is good or not.

Too soon to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell

can not say yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have too many other health problems standing in the way of this effect.