Optizinc Works!

Posted by healthyvits on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Optizinc has superior absorption & antioxidant properties, as the zinc is chelated (bound) to L-methionine amino acid . I take this to prevent cold/flu, help maintain my intestines and give my immunity a boost. Taking zinc also keep the copper levels in check. The cost per serving is decent compared to other brands of similar quality. Love this product, will buy again. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click on my HealthyVits link above for more reviews on other, vitamins and supplements, Thanks!

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality, thanks.

Most of us need it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since, I have hashimoto, I need to care about minerals intake. Zinc is very important, and this product is works well.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Satisfied with product.. Delivery is very fast

Get Essential for the body and GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Needless to say, Zinc is essential raw mineral for our body. To spend less and save while you get what you need, see in My Page.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at an affordable price for your Zinc Citrate, it's a fairly good version of zinc, especially for the price. My new favourite form is Zinc Picolinate as it is one of the best absorbed! "Country Life, Zinc Picolinate, 25 mg, 100 Tablets" is on iHerb and that is my personal choice!

Zinc

Posted by CORE Health Clinic on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for a mineral most people are deficient in

All Rounder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Zinc is a good all rounder .

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm doing the Hashimoto's protocol and upped my zinc intake from 15mg per day to 50mg, using this product. I am feeling increased energy and a sense of well-being, but have also added ChlorOxygen , at least 6 cups of veg per day, and doubled my Magnesium intake, in addition to all the supplements I already take,

Quality