Doctor Recommended

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I was at my functional medicine doctor's office a few weeks ago he recommended this supplement as a good anti-cancer supplement for someone like me with hypothyroidism. It has the power of the cruciferous veggies without the harmful effects to a person's thyroid.

Contains Vegetable Stearate. Potential Health Hazard???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this product for a long time from iherbs. Recently,I discovered it has vegetable stearate in it.(I Could not understand until recently why I had stomach upsets after taking this product) I believe stearates are very questionable for one's health.(Check net for more details)Good for manufacturer profits but questionable for Consumer. I would have expected more of Life Extension not to engage in this practice. I herbs should NOT sell products where sterates are involved. Will not buy it until healthy changes are made to this product. Some Companies products are free of various stearates additives. See below. www dot d r a x e dot com/4-dangerous-and-common-vitamin-fillers-you-must-avoid

Excellent For Breast/Female Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for several years to help with estrogen dominance. All of the right ingredients are in this formula! iHerb is my favorite place to shop for the best prices and second to no one in service!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Instead of trying to eat 2 lbs of broccoli each day! Although I wish formula contained a higher amount of DIM.

Works to Maintain Healthy Hormone Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These prevent the metabolism of estrogen into unhealthy metabolites. This can help prevent cancer.

Seems good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take to get the cruciferous benefits. Seems to be easy on the stomach. Will continue to take, not every day but when I need more support for my liver.

Cruciferous Veggies Can Heal Your Body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help keep the bad hydroxy 16 estrogen s in check. I recommend to any one taking hormone replacement or anyone who has high hydroxy 16s.

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this formula but i just hope the caps can be increased or the dosage

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking the Cruciferous Vegetable extract for one month now and it seems do do nothing for me. I even feel it gives me more digestive problems. But maybe it works for others.

Seems good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Low doses, but a decent product.

1 2