Expensive but very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Extensión Ubiquinol it's highly bioavailable. I did the test that Dr. Sinatra recommended, and this is the best by far

Wonderful Product and Brand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've done research and read it's alot better to take Ubiquinol without soy or soy lecithin. Life Extension uses sunflower oil and very few other ingredients which is alot better and research for the PrimaVie Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex looks promising. This brand really stands out above the rest for it's quality. Yes it costs more but Ubiquinol isn't cheap anyway so if you're going to spend the money for it, make sure you are getting the best to get the best results, which I feel this one is. Ubiquinol had helped me alot!

C Eivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now I really am enjoying this product.My enerhy levels are up I am coping with stress better not sure exactly what this stuff does but I like it

demasiado caro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

funciona igual de bien que el Ubiquinol de Solgar, precio excesivo

Best form of CoQ10

Posted by MarnieClark on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken a lot of different CoQ10 supplements but I believe this is the best one. I really can feel its good effects.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Some of the best products on the market.

Great for dogs too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put my dog on this stuff a week after finding out she had congestive heart failure in March, and she's still alive and kicking! Took her to a holistic vet last week, who said this CoQ10 is one of the best supplements to give dogs w/heart problems!!!

This is an excellent product

Posted by barbican66 on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cardiologist recommended this for my heart failure, and I have definitely been more active and able to cope since starting to use it.

Life Extension Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love Life Extension products. Discovered this CoQ10 to be very important so myself and my husband take it everyday.

Rate this product highley.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product have used it for a number of years. Also delivery was prompt, received it in about 5 days.

1 2 3