A Natural Source for Added Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Americans have far less iodine in their systems than other cultures. There is less breast cancer in countries with high iodine. Thought it might be a good idea to increase my levels. I take a lot of Life Extension products for their purity.

most people have too little

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you do not have enough iodine your thyroid will suffer and you will put on weight. these easy - to-swallow small pills are from natural sea-weed.

Helps fight cancer and will give you a new lease on life

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're feeling a little down in the dumps - add some iodine to your life (and some D3). It will jump start your thyroid. Careful if taking thyroid meds already. This will fight the ill effects of exposure to radon gas and other types of naturally occuring radiation in our environment. Iodine also helps fight breast and prostate cancer. This product is a must have if these run in your genetics. LifeExtension is a brand that has been used by health professionals for decades.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my levels optimal, so what more can I say?

If You are Not Allergic...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Your body needs this. A lot of iodine we get has been leached out of the foods we eat, so a supplement is quite necessary. This is one of those supplements that doctors should recommend, but they don't. You can check this out on webmd.com and search "iodine".

Easier Than Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love sea iodine, and this is the easiest way to take it

Great price, excellent product

Posted by MarnieClark on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having had breast cancer in 2004, I realize the importance that iodine plays in thyroid health and studies show that thyroid imbalances can play a part in the development of breast cancer.

Recommended by my doc

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working for me.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good dose, agrees with me. I'll keep taking it

Made from kelp which is great

Posted by DiscountCode on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love these because they are made from kelp. Regular iodine can be toxic if you take too much, but kelp is not dangerous in high doses from what I've read. Gives me piece of mind. Recommended. Click on the green 'DiscountCode' link above - use the code on my page & we both get 5% off our whole orders :) +10% off iherb brand products! Thanks!

1 2