A Natural Source for Added Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Americans have far less iodine in their systems than other cultures. There is less breast cancer in countries with high iodine. Thought it might be a good idea to increase my levels. I take a lot of Life Extension products for their purity.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my levels optimal, so what more can I say?

If You are Not Allergic...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Your body needs this. A lot of iodine we get has been leached out of the foods we eat, so a supplement is quite necessary. This is one of those supplements that doctors should recommend, but they don't. You can check this out on webmd.com and search "iodine".

most people have too little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you do not have enough iodine your thyroid will suffer and you will put on weight. these easy - to-swallow small pills are from natural sea-weed.

Helps fight cancer and will give you a new lease on life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're feeling a little down in the dumps - add some iodine to your life (and some D3). It will jump start your thyroid. Careful if taking thyroid meds already. This will fight the ill effects of exposure to radon gas and other types of naturally occuring radiation in our environment. Iodine also helps fight breast and prostate cancer. This product is a must have if these run in your genetics. LifeExtension is a brand that has been used by health professionals for decades.

Great price, excellent product

Posted by MarnieClark on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having had breast cancer in 2004, I realize the importance that iodine plays in thyroid health and studies show that thyroid imbalances can play a part in the development of breast cancer.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good dose, agrees with me. I'll keep taking it

Easier Than Drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love sea iodine, and this is the easiest way to take it

Un buen aporte de yodo

Posted by suplementacionactiva on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quería una buena fuente natural de yodo y esta en forma de yoduro potásico creo que es ideal. Marca de confianza.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I don't buy it often anymore as I had to cut down on the less necessary supplements as I take allot, I started to eat sea week again instead

1 2