The best DHEA

Posted by Meduvar on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Life Extention DHEA products are the best for me. I can say that there is a big difference in the effect after I have used 4 or 5 other companies for DHEA. another big advantage of this product is that its clean from fillers.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my trusted brand from trusted seller

DHEA boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tiny capsule is a wonderful way to give DHEA a boost. It won't drive levels too high, but makes a difference in quality of life.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for me. I seem to have problems with my adrenal glands and related to that my DHEA levels are lower than they should be. Immediately after the first capsule I felt warmer and more energetic. So far I haven't had any side effects. I think it's better to take this small dose instead of too much. I'm afraid too much DHEA could affect normal hormonal functions. When dealing with hormones, it's good to be careful since hormones work together: too much one hormone can make other hormone levels go out of balance.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought I couldnt get 15mg anywhere, bc I get them from my dr at 5mg and 10 and I was taking two pills! This is great

Quality, Value and Convenience to boot....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was so...pleased to find this low mg. DHEA dosage amount from iherb.com.....I have found "too much" DHEA is NOT a good thing and the side effects are not pleasing (namely oily hair and skin for me ALL THE TIME).....I am working with a doctor who said I just need a little bit each day and this formula is excellent......I get what I need without the alternative! I love iherb.com....The price and convenience factor make iherb.com a huge value to me!!! Thank you iherb.com!!! I love being able to order supplements any time of day and receive them in sometimes as little as 24 hours.....amazing!!!!

Best quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by our physician for our 5-year-old son who was losing muscle tone in his thighs. After the appropriate blood work, we began 5 mg mixed in his daily vitamin regimen. This was 8 months ago. He has since regained muscle and his energy level has improved.

excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having tried other DHEA supplements, this one has shown a remarkable quality and very strong health effect

99.9% Pure and Micronized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This DHEA is micronized, even though it doesn't say it on the label. I like this dose, so I can use it twice a day. Update: The capsules are smaller and the bottle cap and seal are different. The seal is user friendly and comes off clean, but the screw/flip cap is not as airtight as the former regular screw cap. I wish Life Extension would go back to regular screw caps. I put my DHEA in a different bottle.

Life Extension, DHEA, 15 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High quality, low-strength. DHEA helps to improve insulin sensitivity.

1 2