the best gpc version so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have tried other versions alpha gpc but this one is the best so far more awake and aware and less brain fog. plus because it's a little stronger than alpha gpc only one dose a day is required not two. lion's mane is another powerful brain and nerve tonic to try.

Brain booster, stroke recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion Life Extension has superior quality products. I have always better result with their products, so if they sometimes are a bit more expensive than other brands, I still prefer buying their products. I combine Cognitex Basics with PQQ, RNA and PS from the same brand (but Jarrow is good too for PS) and also with Better Brain from Garden of Life and finally Lion's mane for boosting nerve growth factor. This combination has not only improved brain fog and memory, but also helped me to have an amazingly great recovery from a stroke recently.

Immediate Effect.

Posted by mozzer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would consider these essential. 2 in the morning and 1 more with lunch if I a boost. I find that if I take a dose with dinner, I have incredibly vivid dreams. Taking these with acetyl-l-carnitine and fish oil will radically improve mood, concentration and memory.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

good dose for a great price

Posted by kanaca on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one twice a day with Jarrow Pantethine 450. Cognitex is a gelcap, whereas Jarrow (only 300mg) is a dry capsule. They're both effective, but Cognitex is twice the dose for less.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But, didn't buy again as my problem was more B12 related, still a great product as I felt a difference in concentration

Good to add to the stack

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Take nootropics for long enough you forget what forgetfulness looks like.

good brain stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

really helps to get a clear and focused mind

nice boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

without any extra additives

Seemed ok but gave me a headache

Posted by PuffinFresh on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taking these tablets before bed helped me sleep, but i woke up with a slight (but annoying) headache behind my eyes that lasted all day. Stopping this supplement stopped the headaches, and starting them again brought back the headaches. Unfortunately for me it's not worth the tradeoff.