Good product but 400%+ increase in shipping makes it no longer affordable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product that I will reorder but not from iHerb who increased its international shipping costs by over 400%. I have been a loyal customer os iHerb for over 10 years, placing several orders every month and to be rewarded with this HUGE shipping cost increase is a slap on the face. I am going somewhere else.

A must in my daily routine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I forget to take these for a few days, my husband notices. Without them, I get so exhausted by the end of the day. These have really helped my energy levels in the past few years. I started taking them after being diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, low cortisol, and these have helped, and I need to continue to take them daily.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took about a month and a half before I started feeling a difference. It kinda "ground you". I think Life Extension is a reliable company.

Bad Trading

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think you are a lot of crooks you quote a price which I agreed to pay then there is an extra charge on delivery which I wasn't told about. I am requesting a full refund of the money I paid you. Please do this as soon as you like or I take the matter further

Not good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was not a good product for me. I felt dizzy and lacked energy.