Fantastic, best sup, lithium orotte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for mood. we take 10mg, twice day, once with breakfast, once before bed. mood better in 2 days of starting, feel happier, content. note; good for people with MTHFR. If you are taking B12 without your B12 levels rising… you might need Lithium orotate. Lithium orotate boosts B12 absorption - B12 binding capacity will go up in the presence of lithium. An out of balance methylation cycle will cause increased lithium excretion. Lithium increases the activity of COMT. • White blood cell count will go up in the presence of lithium. • Lithium stimulates tyrosine hydroxylase which is a secondary pathway to dopamine production. • Lithium helps repair brain neurons and reduce some of the trauma after injury. note; i take iodine 3 hours away from lithium - they compete for absorption.

Incredible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a god send. I have suffered for years with brain fog,depression, anxiety and General malaise. After seeing a video on YouTube by Dr John Gray, Men are from Mar, Women are firm Venus. He suffered from pre Parkinson, & ADHD . He recommended Lithium Orotate for brain looping, and depression to increase serotonin. This really works for me, it's inexpensive and highly effective. As per usual, the order is received very quickly & safely, I live in Australia. Thank you 😀

FABULOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a result within 2 days. No more brain fog. Clearer thinking and improved communication as previously I could not always recall the right words. Memory has improved and I'm getting more done throughout the day! Lithium Carbonate is synthetic whereas this Lithium Orotate is natural and is needed in the body. Excellent price and well worth it. Thank you iHerb!

I only know...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...that I no longer take 3 prescriptions for anxiety, depression and bipolar and the combination of the Lithium Orotate and 5-HTP (recommended doses) work very well for me. I just went to my PCP as I had my bloodwork done last Monday and it was PERFECT! And NO side effects at all. The meds I was on were pretty strong, and I'm a taller, bigger guy and the standard dose makes me feel just fine. I was concerned about liver toxicity from articles I had read, but they were hyperdosing it. The 5 mg hasn't had any toxicity by testimony of my bloodwork. My organs could not be better and I'm 61 and eat and drink pretty much whatever I want! I will continue on the Lithium and 5-HTP!

Brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel the lithium salt is already making a difference, I hope it lasts, I feel as though parts of my brain that haven't worked for years at last have come back

very good Pro duct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's unfortunately out of stock hope to get it back my mood improves and I feel much better with my anxiety and OCD. Hope they get it back. All the best from Germany love iherb

A Lifesaver for Many People!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lithium Orotate helps stabilize the moods of those with high ups and downs. People need to get their bodies acclimated to new doses of lithium orotate. With the first dose, there might be a tingling sensation if the dose is too high. When the dosage is lowered, the tingling subsides. Dosages can be increased slowly as needed. The 5 mg caps in the KAL brand lithium orotate offer this kind of dosage control without waste. Most of my "mood-swinging" friends work their dosages up to 25-30 mg per day, though I have heard of some people taking even more. KAL brand Lithium Orotate is priced every individual can be put in charge of their own health. It is all about taking responsibility for your health.

Great Product! - Seems to be working - Go Easy On Dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product to help increase mood, I have taken another reviewers advice and opened the capsule to have about 1/5th of what's inside. Both me and my partner believe it's working on day two. Will continue with the small doses for a while then slowly increase to see how it goes. Hope this helps :)

Very sleepy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used Lithium Orotate to try and calm my anger and anti social tendencies but it made me very tired and took away any drive to do anything. Helpful for sleep.

Amazing product, but break open the capsules and do microdosing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing product. took me a while to use it as I was leery of whether my body wanted it or not. it came pkgd very well, sealed and wrapped. I began to start dosing at 1mg, meaning I broke the capsules up and dumped 1/5 of a capsule in my hand. On certain days I would take 1-2mg before bed, and then a little bit the next day, as well, if I felt I need to calm and mellow out. I would recommend this to anyone who has racing thoughts and high anxiety and anyone who would like to get off an ssri, or find another way to de-stress and stop worrying so much about the little things. I felt smarter after using this product, as though my brain was healing itself from all the damage of so many years of depression and mania, and excessive stress. I was able to worry so much less about all the minute details and just live my life. I would advise against taking more than 1mg to start, as it can be a little 'dulling' if you're not used to it. start out with 1mg during the day and see how you feel. it can make you feel a tiny bit wobbly, and sorta tired, but it's not overwhelming. I would advise taking this only at times when you feel your anxiety is super high and out of control, and only in microdoses. It is a little dulling on the creativity, so taking a tiny bit every day seems to work best for me. I also take a bit of 5-htp as well, and both these products have enabled me to get off of sari's and anti anxiety medication. If I skip a tiny so of Lithium Orotate, my stress and anxiety can come back full swing, so you do need to take a pinch everyday, whether at night, or during the day, as well. start slow, a teeny tiny bit goes a super long way. It's an amazing product and helps heal your brain and your serotonin and your moods naturally. You also ned to eat fatty fish, or take fish oil supplements, and eat egg yolks and take high dose vitamin c and iron can really help with anxiety as well. Your diet is just as important as taking these products. they won't work by themselves. you have to help them out with good nutrition and good fats and proteins and high nutritional content of foods like a paleo based diet high in nutrients. : ) One time after I skipped a few days because I wanted to feel 'fresh' and 'unmedicated' again, I ended up taking a bit more for the next day or two and I think I overdid it .... I developed a tiny rash pimples on my neck/chest ... they only lasted a day, and went away after I went back down to only taking about 0.50-1mg daily. So, don't overdo it. It could cause acne if you consume too much. A lot of people find macrodosing to be very effective. less than 1mg daily. or 1-3mg tops. only if you have crazy high anxiety, though.