PLN

Excellent Shampoo - I switched 2 years ago

Posted by Reviewer2558056 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've no idea why folks don't try this stuff, I switched two years ago to save money compared to bottled shampoo with lots of petro-chemicals. It travels well, lasts me nearly two months per bar and I'm a daily shower person. My stylist commented on my hair the first time I went in after switching - no more gunk buildup on my hair and it's got a faint but nice refreshing scent. If you want to save money and have soft lively hair, give this stuff a try.

Great shampoo!

Posted by abast13 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair is squeaky clean and I don't need any conditioner any more! And it even keeps clean longer!

Best shampoo so far

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely dry hair and for some reason most shampoos tangles my hair while I'm lathering but this actually does the opposite. I just swipe my whole head with the bar just once and it lathers up so well it amazes me. It also makes me require less conditioner than other shampoos I've tried so I recommend this. Not to mention it being free of chemicals...which gets my juices flowing! :) Please feel free to go to my name above to find out how to save several bucks on this essential shampoo.

Awesome shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2115221 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my daughter but now I use it too! For my daughter its better than natural baby shampoo b/c you don't need conditioner. for me, it gives my limp hair some body and texture - yay!!

Not for long curly hair!

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good shampoo for short hair - my husband use it, even helps him to get rid of dandruff. But actually I've bought it for my long dry naturally curly hair,and I will not use it again,because it tousled my hair.And definitely do not agree that you can use it without conditioner.

Good shampoo bar, but use sparingly.

Posted by 5254290364457398697 on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried using the bar daily to transition into going shampoo free, but I found it a little too greasy (I have very thin, fine Asiatic hair). However, it works great for when I've been outside in humid weather or exercising. Now I use it once a week with baking soda and lemon rinses in between. My hair is still a lot less dry and almost tangle-free with this regimen.

Bar shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using for a long time, hair became harsh, dry, stubby. It happened for all my family. Stopped using these hard shampoos after ~half a year. They are good for a short time using, but I say no for long time using. Won't buy again.

Experiment results exceeded expectations!

Posted by wineathome on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually really did not have any expectation on this product because bar shampoo is something "too alternative" for me. I purchased it in the name of science (haha). At the back of my head I hoped it work okay because I've heard about how liquid shampoo is bad for health and the environment, but at the same time I kept my expectation really low and used it before a day on which I did not have to leave my place because I expected greasy root after use. BUT IT CLEANSES SO WELL! Easy to use (I rubbed the bar against my hair gently in several parts, but do tell me if I'm not supposed to do this), rinsing was a bit difficult because hair felt not smooth (but just run it under water thoroughly). I did not use conditioner the first time to see how it felt. My hair was airy and voluminous after use. It also kept my hair fresh for half day more than when I used normal shampoo (well, weather was extremely humid these days in my area so you really have to give that to this product). Second time I used it with conditioner, hair very smooth and sufficiently airy. Will continue use and monitor its performance.

Great product

Posted by 5570274376453129178 on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product one time but so far I love it. First, it got my hair clean. I have afto-textured hair that I use a lot of oil in. This got my scalp clean with out stripping all the oil from my hair. I've never been able to detangle with a shampoo before and this was like using my best detangler. I did use conditioner after because my hair type is prone to moisture loss but I could see people being able to skip conditioner with this product. I'm not sure how well this would work if you use Silicone based products. I will definitely continue to use this product.

Great

Posted by 4644634355507785350 on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped me a lot with my sensitive skin and my hair looks great. Easy to rinse, leaves no residue and it's also easy to take when you travel. I will buy it again.