PLN

Best natural sunscreen i've used yet

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been working my way through all of the natural sunscreens trying to find one that doesn't leave me either too white or too greasy and this is brilliant on both counts. Yes it does have titanium dioxide in it but I'm OK with that - just be careful not to inhale any. Don't spray on your face, spray into your hands and rub it in. It's better than any of the chemical UV absorber ingredients in conventional sunscreens. It also claims on the label that neither the titanium dioxide or zinc oxide are nano which is good news. So far this is the best natural sunscreen I've used. It sprays on very fine and sort of watery and then rubs in without a white ghost tint. It's not drying (my skin is very dry) or too greasy. It also works to prevent sunburn, I've used it out in the intense Australian sun and no sunburn. I also use this on my 3 year old son. Just ordered some more of the same and other sunscreens in the same brand to try.

Simplemente maravilloso

Posted by ROSSITA on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

me encanta, y ya compré otro, no deja la piel blanca, se absorbe muy bien, y protege maravillosamente. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Natural and effective

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on Aug 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective sunscreen. Unscented = good. Does not leave a thick white layer on the skin. Watery, so easy to rub in the skin.

Great sunscreen

Posted by 5555614120499776283 on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my kids while they were playing in their swimming pool. It stays on well. It's a little thicker than the spray and therefore it takes a little longer to absorb but it protects them well and it is free of damaging ingredients.

Buen protector solar.

Posted by 5088855410942070268 on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Para ser mineral, se aplica con facilidad y no deja sensación blanca. Reseca un poco la piel como todos los solares minerales. No huele a nada.

Natural sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product came to Mexico with us. It worked very well

the best sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not chemical sunscreen, easy to rub and blend, fast application, very little white cast. The most important - no burns on a very harsh sun.

doind the job But a little smelly

Posted by 5229387345590513528 on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good one

Posted by 4729455492504633001 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it leaves your skin a little white but it`s easy to blend it in.

goes on white

Posted by Reviewer1842986 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product goes on white and is quite sticky initially - don't know how it performs re burning as I am careful in the sun. when purchasing I was not made aware of the white look it would have, the odour which is okay after a few minutes (like calamine lotion) . I think it said to rub it in but you can't do that as its too guey. Good spray bottle and great to have organic option but I won't be using it again.

1 2