Best natural sunscreen i've used yet

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on October 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been working my way through all of the natural sunscreens trying to find one that doesn't leave me either too white or too greasy and this is brilliant on both counts. Yes it does have titanium dioxide in it but I'm OK with that - just be careful not to inhale any. Don't spray on your face, spray into your hands and rub it in. It's better than any of the chemical UV absorber ingredients in conventional sunscreens. It also claims on the label that neither the titanium dioxide or zinc oxide are nano which is good news. So far this is the best natural sunscreen I've used. It sprays on very fine and sort of watery and then rubs in without a white ghost tint. It's not drying (my skin is very dry) or too greasy. It also works to prevent sunburn, I've used it out in the intense Australian sun and no sunburn. I also use this on my 3 year old son. Just ordered some more of the same and other sunscreens in the same brand to try.

Natural and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective sunscreen. Unscented = good. Does not leave a thick white layer on the skin. Watery, so easy to rub in the skin.

Simplemente maravilloso

Posted by ROSSITA on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

me encanta, y ya compré otro, no deja la piel blanca, se absorbe muy bien, y protege maravillosamente. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Oops, I failed it again

Posted by amishgon on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Another attempt to buy a nasty-free (not saying about organic) sunscreen has failed, yet again. When I received the bottle, I read the list of ingredients on it and got really puzzled. Did I manage to buy a product for my kids with aluminium hydroxide in it? Knowing that aluminium accumulates in the brain and causes all sorts of brain dysfunctions (like Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, you name it) according to the new and not so new research. Did I not pay attention? Did iHerb not pay attention? Well, I went back in time and studied the iHerb description. Turned out the manufacturer had reformulated the product later on because aluminium was not on the ingredients either in the description, or - more importantly - on the photo of the bottle in the description. So, iHerb as usual is great and meticulous. The manufacturer, not so much.

Avoid

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very hard to apply. I have bought 3 different mineral sunscreens for the holiday (Alba Botanica and Green People's) and this one was dreadful. When you sprayed it on it came out in streaks of white substance and a layer of watery spray. The watery spray then made it very hard to spread the streaks to give even coverage. The best of the three was Green People's followed by Alba.

Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Protect our skin well.Please use to get five percent disc H L L 4 41 no space

Great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my kids while they were playing in their swimming pool. It stays on well. It's a little thicker than the spray and therefore it takes a little longer to absorb but it protects them well and it is free of damaging ingredients.

Buen protector solar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Para ser mineral, se aplica con facilidad y no deja sensación blanca. Reseca un poco la piel como todos los solares minerales. No huele a nada.

Natural sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product came to Mexico with us. It worked very well

the best sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not chemical sunscreen, easy to rub and blend, fast application, very little white cast. The most important - no burns on a very harsh sun.

1 2