Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A very nice sunscreen for family, non-sticky, easy to apply, and most important that it is all natural and cruelty free!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product for kids, easy to apply on skin, no strong smell.

Seperated and cant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this goddess garden kids spray sunscreen. I spent a lot of time researching for well reviewed non toxic sunscreen. Unfortunetly i am really unhappy with this product. The sunscreen is seperated and sprays out as thick white gunk and oil, even after lots of shaking. Even after extended rubbing in with body heat the white stays seperate. This bottle will be going in the trash. Do not buy.

the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen. More ingredients than I'd normally like... But this is the only sunscreen that I've EVER had protect me from sunburn (very sensitive skin, normally burn in 10 minutes and I can wear this safely for an hour). It also smells good and isn't oily. The clay/zinc is very thick and i think that helps.

This product came spoiled

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I already sent you a letter saying that this product is of poor quality. Unfortunately, either you ignored my letter, or it did not reach you. This cream has a terrible smell and is not smeared on the body. It looks like he was curled up. If he should be so please write to me about this.

Horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had disposed, unusable. Sprayed leaves traces and its so hard to get rid of that! The worst sunscreen that i ever had! Smells bad and the liquid was not white but brownish.

Great sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen. It protects well and it is easy to use. No white marks. No trash. I can recommend this.

high quality

Posted by Mersila on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

practic to use it.

Good product when it is fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using second bottle, second year of using product and I can said that product is easily apply on skin, don’t leave traces, smell good. But after some time (before exp. date) it become hard to uniformly apply on skin it leave traces and smell is changed.

Very bad and disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its really bad, I can't spray out as well, and seems can't mix it well, its very hard to spread it evenly over the skin Its can't use it as well....very disappointed about it.

1 2