PLN

Posted by 5413099535165726521 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A very nice sunscreen for family, non-sticky, easy to apply, and most important that it is all natural and cruelty free!

Nice

Posted by 5358507083530559814 on Jun 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice product for kids, easy to apply on skin, no strong smell.

Seperated and cant

Posted by 5261661557125522010 on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this goddess garden kids spray sunscreen. I spent a lot of time researching for well reviewed non toxic sunscreen. Unfortunetly i am really unhappy with this product. The sunscreen is seperated and sprays out as thick white gunk and oil, even after lots of shaking. Even after extended rubbing in with body heat the white stays seperate. This bottle will be going in the trash. Do not buy.

the BEST

Posted by 4735606744260144183 on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen. More ingredients than I'd normally like... But this is the only sunscreen that I've EVER had protect me from sunburn (very sensitive skin, normally burn in 10 minutes and I can wear this safely for an hour). It also smells good and isn't oily. The clay/zinc is very thick and i think that helps.

This product came spoiled

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I already sent you a letter saying that this product is of poor quality. Unfortunately, either you ignored my letter, or it did not reach you. This cream has a terrible smell and is not smeared on the body. It looks like he was curled up. If he should be so please write to me about this.

Horrible!

Posted by code NUS600 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had disposed, unusable. Sprayed leaves traces and its so hard to get rid of that! The worst sunscreen that i ever had! Smells bad and the liquid was not white but brownish.

Great sunscreen

Posted by 5555614120499776283 on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen. It protects well and it is easy to use. No white marks. No trash. I can recommend this.

high quality

Posted by Mersila on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

practic to use it.

Good product when it is fresh

Posted by 4956333395636150308 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using second bottle, second year of using product and I can said that product is easily apply on skin, don’t leave traces, smell good. But after some time (before exp. date) it become hard to uniformly apply on skin it leave traces and smell is changed.

Very disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with this sunscreen. It is extremely hard to spread it evenly over the skin of my young children. It leaves very thick patches and I have to rub very hard to spread it out. Not a pleasure. It takes forever to put it on this way, and even after that my children look like spotted ghosts. I don't mind the white wash, as it is a characteristic from mineral sunscreen, but I hate the fact that it is almost impossible to spread it out, it is like paint gone bad.

1 2