Clogged my pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that this is a natural product but it was difficult to rub into my skin at first. It also clogged my pores, which made me unhappy. I will not be using this everyday, as a result.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good, but a bit too oily for me.

not for hot weather: oil separation

Posted by scottb on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought this sunscreen was quite useful, smelled OK, and felt alright on the skin - not oily, though it did seem to irritate my eyes a little. However, after a day out in hot weather the product composition separated, or coagulated into oils and solids, rendering it extremely difficult to spread evenly over the skin.

Recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good natural coverage is most important for me, so if it goes on just ever so slightly unevenly or white toned at first, for me it’s no problem; within seconds it blends in and evens out and then I forget I even put it on, it blends in so much. Very pleased with it.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have polymorphous light eruptions, or, in layman's terms, I'm literally allergic to sunshine. In years past, my wide brimmed hat was enough protection for brief trips outside, but this year even short visits to my backyard have caused blotchy rashes on my face despite religious hat wearing. I didn't want to smell like I was going to the beach everyday, so I took a chance on Goddess Garden facial sunscreen when it was on special on iHerb. It rubs in easily and is not at all greasy. I've used it every morning this week and haven't had any more itchy blotchy face rash from incidental sun exposure. I'll probably still reach for something stronger if I'm going to be outdoors for a significant period, but this is my new daily go-to. It would get 5 stars if it were unscented. The scent is mild and floral, not overpowering and not a typical sunscreen scent, but I'd prefer if it were not there at all.

Non sticky!

Posted by Bamboogreen on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply and its not as sticky as most SPF products!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Acceptable given the environmentally friendly ingredients but the texture is quite sticky when applied onto the skin.

no problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

goes on easy. smells good

cannot really try

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

the product is too sticky, cannot spread out