PLN

Can't recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1850910 on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got a trial of this and used it on vacation in Thailand. I'm quite pale, but the cream was still so thick and white that it really stood out on my skin. Quite hard to rub in, and it really clogs up the pores and causes breakouts afterwards. Buy anything else.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer2270491 on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There shouldn't be any harmful ingredients, but still this product caused pimples to my face and also to my decollete. Maybe it's because of the very oily compound. My skin is naturally very dry and I don't have got pimples about using oils to my face before this (but natural cocoa butter causes me pimples too). This product also leaves face oily. So I stopped using it. Nice that they have this smaller size to give it a try before buying bigger size, maybe this stuff can be good for someone but not me.

Terrible!

Posted by 5460474213611809075 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is gluggy, blotchy and very hard to rub in. It leaves uneven white patches and separates. It's sticky and oily - in short, a really disappointing product. Much better out there.

Not wearable

Posted by paysanneverde on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is unpleseant to wear. It is very greasy it doesn't sink into your skin (and i have super dry skin). The textur is heavy and leaves a whitecast. Worst of all, you can't wear any make up over it, because of its greasiness.

Not impressed

Posted by 5374726662235265384 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to even push out of the tube -- it's that thick. Hard also to spread around, and has that metallic sunscreen smell. Not a fan.

不好用

Posted by 4892763932493269787 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

難推,顏色是奇怪的灰色。擦起來還有顆粒的感覺,是我拿到磨砂膏了?還是這防曬乳壞了?

Not What I Expected

Posted by 5224922463946042376 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed by the good ingredients on the ingredient list so I purchased a tube for my brother. I was terribly disappointed. The sunscreen is very thick and sticky, almost like grease. I WOULD NEVER PUT THIS ON MY FACE, it even feels terrible on my hands. And it stinks. Like a gross kind of 'building material' sort of smell. I will never purchase from this brand again. Please don't waste your hard-earned cash on this product

so bad

Posted by 5491362271693596838 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like its so thick and it made me breakout so bad I don't recommend it ماحبيته سيء جدا ثقيل ومايتوزع بسهوله ويخلي لون الوجه ابيض وريحته قويه وسببلي حبوب بعد الاستخدام