PLN

Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Te deja la piel perfecta, sin casi brillos y sin blancuras indeseadas. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Can't recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1850910 on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got a trial of this and used it on vacation in Thailand. I'm quite pale, but the cream was still so thick and white that it really stood out on my skin. Quite hard to rub in, and it really clogs up the pores and causes breakouts afterwards. Buy anything else.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer2270491 on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There shouldn't be any harmful ingredients, but still this product caused pimples to my face and also to my decollete. Maybe it's because of the very oily compound. My skin is naturally very dry and I don't have got pimples about using oils to my face before this (but natural cocoa butter causes me pimples too). This product also leaves face oily. So I stopped using it. Nice that they have this smaller size to give it a try before buying bigger size, maybe this stuff can be good for someone but not me.

Too sticky

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 31 living in hot and humid city like Bangkok. This sunscreen is too sticky.

Terrible!

Posted by 5460474213611809075 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is gluggy, blotchy and very hard to rub in. It leaves uneven white patches and separates. It's sticky and oily - in short, a really disappointing product. Much better out there.

Not wearable

Posted by paysanneverde on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is unpleseant to wear. It is very greasy it doesn't sink into your skin (and i have super dry skin). The textur is heavy and leaves a whitecast. Worst of all, you can't wear any make up over it, because of its greasiness.

Not impressed

Posted by 5374726662235265384 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to even push out of the tube -- it's that thick. Hard also to spread around, and has that metallic sunscreen smell. Not a fan.

really good.

Posted by 5492235948833698404 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it works for me.

good size

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is good size to have with you for example in shoulder bag! I'm going to take this with me next month for short holiday. I like to use own sunscreen for face.

Goddeess Garden, Organics, Facial, , SPF 30, 1 oz (29.6 ml)

Posted by Finland- on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ihana luomu aurinkovoide kasvoille. Imeytyy hyvin ja ei ärsytä herkkää ihoni.

1 2