Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Te deja la piel perfecta, sin casi brillos y sin blancuras indeseadas. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Can't recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got a trial of this and used it on vacation in Thailand. I'm quite pale, but the cream was still so thick and white that it really stood out on my skin. Quite hard to rub in, and it really clogs up the pores and causes breakouts afterwards. Buy anything else.

Too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

There shouldn't be any harmful ingredients, but still this product caused pimples to my face and also to my decollete. Maybe it's because of the very oily compound. My skin is naturally very dry and I don't have got pimples about using oils to my face before this (but natural cocoa butter causes me pimples too). This product also leaves face oily. So I stopped using it. Nice that they have this smaller size to give it a try before buying bigger size, maybe this stuff can be good for someone but not me.

Too sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 31 living in hot and humid city like Bangkok. This sunscreen is too sticky.

Terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is gluggy, blotchy and very hard to rub in. It leaves uneven white patches and separates. It's sticky and oily - in short, a really disappointing product. Much better out there.

Not wearable

Posted by paysanneverde on April 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is unpleseant to wear. It is very greasy it doesn't sink into your skin (and i have super dry skin). The textur is heavy and leaves a whitecast. Worst of all, you can't wear any make up over it, because of its greasiness.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to even push out of the tube -- it's that thick. Hard also to spread around, and has that metallic sunscreen smell. Not a fan.

nice SPF

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

leaves a little white mark after applying it

SHAKE WELL is important! It is a good option to people who want a safe sunscreen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on the small version to try it. I didn't want to waste my money if it was bad. Well, I liked it! It is necessary to say that it will never work as a chemical sunscreen because it is a mineral sunscreen. It sounds obvious, but it is necessary to say! If you are buying a mineral sunscreen it will be harder to apply than a chemical one. It will tend to have a white cast, but you can handle it. I can say to you that it is, of course, harder to apply but if you are a little patient you are going to get a good result. It will not look white on you. It has oils, yes! But our skin need oils. I always apply oil on my skin. I think this "oil free" thing s not a good thing even to who have oily skin. Maybe a lot of you know but if you apply oil on your face it will tend to produce less oil because it already got oil from your beauty products. I always wanted to use a mineral sunscreen. I never tried any other but this, and I liked. Maybe I will try another one any other time but, at the moment, this one is good enough to me. I'm writing this because in all the mineral sunscreens reviews I see the same opinions. Some people love, some people hate. It is not like just a few people hate, it is more like 50% love and 50% hate and I can say it really confuses us. Well, what I can tell is that who hates it compares it with chemicals sunscreens so OF COURSE they will think it is hard to apply, have a white cast, etc. But, as I said, it is something natural on mineral sunscreens and something that you really can deal with. Well, it is your option. Do you prefer a natural option to sunscreen that is a little bit harder to apply or you prefer something easier and faster to apply but it is not so safe for you? I prefer the safer option. PS: It is not written here at the moment (03/29/2018) but the Goddess Garden website says it is VEGAN.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s good in the skin, long lasting, not greasy

1 2 3