PLN

Great Sunscreen

Posted by 5078319021549317511 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a sunscreen junkie, have tried so many throughout the years. I look for high % of zinc but one that won't leave me looking like casper the ghost. This sunscreen is light and works well. It does take a bit to get it to blend in evenly, but what I do is apply one drop of jojoba oil prior to applying and this helps a lot. It doesn't leave a white cast of any kind and it isn't a thick heavy sunscreen. Its perfect. I only use this one on my face, neck and hands as it is only 1 ounce. I use my others on my body.

No oily shine

Posted by Reviewer2325166 on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this primer because it got a high rating on the EWG's sunscreen guide. It takes a bit getting used to the feel when you put it on (the best way I could describe it is sort of sticky), but it keeps any oily shine away and helps foundation to stay on longer

Gets the job done

Posted by 5065907406204530265 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would agree with the previous review that it at first feels somewhat sticky. But his disappears after about 10 minutes or under powder/foundation. It kept my face matte all day long and I did not sweat under my powder. The company recommends to use their day serum underneath in order to have perfect foundation for it-so I will try this some time. It does protect me from sun rays and pollution and I think it is very lightweight. Too early to tell if it also improves skin with long term use or fights wrinkles. It did make my skin very smooth though.

good for mature / dry skin

Posted by 5692457354540705792 on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High % of zinc oxide means comprehensive protection. It is amazing that it also contain B3! I believe this product suits ppl who have dry skin and have the best feeling in winter!

Just perfect!

Posted by 5267696538765168891 on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the best sunscreen ever. Perfect under make up or applied alone on the skin. It disappears at once, there are no white "stamps" left. Ma favourite :) Suitable for ouoly, combined and normal complexion in my opinion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super protection UV visage. Ne laisse pas de film blanc et permet de se maquiller sans problème. J'aime pas trop son odeur mais elle ne sent pas longtemps. Ce n'est pas très grave à côté du rapport qualité prix de ce produit.

Love this primer! It's fantastic!

Posted by 5763915180761978521 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this primer. It goes on clear (which is rare for a zinc oxide sunscreen) and helps my makeup go on smooth and last all day. As noted by others, it's a little sticky at first application, so I let it set in for a couple minutes before applying my foundation. Now that I've tried this, I don't want to be without it again! Highly recommend.

Wonderful