very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first its white and sticky but after 10 min the makeup goes on well over it

Works well under makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product worked very well for my normal/oil older skin, it is sticky when first applied but this makes foundation adhere well and stay all day. It did give my skin a smoother than normal appearance and I felt like there was a firming effect especially around the eye area. My only problem was the smell which I would describe and earthy and natural in a hippy kind of way but it did not last and for the overall result I can deal with it.

Kind of sticky

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put it on in the morning, have to wait 20 minutes before I put makeup over it. It takes awhile to get rid of the stickiness but no harsh smells and so far it works with NO Harsh chemicals!

works well under powder foundation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well. Great coverage without white streaks. The texture is a little sticky so it did not work well under liquid foundation but, works fine under powder foundation.

Pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is very very small so it makes this great product a bit pricey. The texture is light and easy to apply on skin. I occasionally mix it with other sunblock to fit the weather and my skin colour.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works amazingly well. However, I cannot wear every day or it will break out my chin. Perfect for a hot outdoor activity that you want to wear make up for (wedding, graduation, baseball game, etc.)

it's a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is quite good for dry skin but not very fit for lily skin as it's little sticky when you put it on your face. But, as it says it is a face primer, so it suppose to be use before makeup rather than use it alone. Therefore , sticky is not s big problem to me. (I use liquid foundation) One thing is, this product can really have s good cover for my pore! And I'm tanned, so I feel okay for its whitening result. But so far, haven't seen that it helps my wrinkle on face. As a result, I will definitely purchase it again as it is the only primer I have seen that contains no chemical with high % of zinc oxide !