PLN

Posted by 5370489758980956125 on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first its white and sticky but after 10 min the makeup goes on well over it

Works well under makeup

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product worked very well for my normal/oil older skin, it is sticky when first applied but this makes foundation adhere well and stay all day. It did give my skin a smoother than normal appearance and I felt like there was a firming effect especially around the eye area. My only problem was the smell which I would describe and earthy and natural in a hippy kind of way but it did not last and for the overall result I can deal with it.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works amazingly well. However, I cannot wear every day or it will break out my chin. Perfect for a hot outdoor activity that you want to wear make up for (wedding, graduation, baseball game, etc.)

it's a good product

Posted by 5249242354295953261 on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is quite good for dry skin but not very fit for lily skin as it's little sticky when you put it on your face. But, as it says it is a face primer, so it suppose to be use before makeup rather than use it alone. Therefore , sticky is not s big problem to me. (I use liquid foundation) One thing is, this product can really have s good cover for my pore! And I'm tanned, so I feel okay for its whitening result. But so far, haven't seen that it helps my wrinkle on face. As a result, I will definitely purchase it again as it is the only primer I have seen that contains no chemical with high % of zinc oxide !