No oily shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this primer because it got a high rating on the EWG's sunscreen guide. It takes a bit getting used to the feel when you put it on (the best way I could describe it is sort of sticky), but it keeps any oily shine away and helps foundation to stay on longer

Great Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a sunscreen junkie, have tried so many throughout the years. I look for high % of zinc but one that won't leave me looking like casper the ghost. This sunscreen is light and works well. It does take a bit to get it to blend in evenly, but what I do is apply one drop of jojoba oil prior to applying and this helps a lot. It doesn't leave a white cast of any kind and it isn't a thick heavy sunscreen. Its perfect. I only use this one on my face, neck and hands as it is only 1 ounce. I use my others on my body.

Gets the job done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would agree with the previous review that it at first feels somewhat sticky. But his disappears after about 10 minutes or under powder/foundation. It kept my face matte all day long and I did not sweat under my powder. The company recommends to use their day serum underneath in order to have perfect foundation for it-so I will try this some time. It does protect me from sun rays and pollution and I think it is very lightweight. Too early to tell if it also improves skin with long term use or fights wrinkles. It did make my skin very smooth though.

good for mature / dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High % of zinc oxide means comprehensive protection. It is amazing that it also contain B3! I believe this product suits ppl who have dry skin and have the best feeling in winter!

Not a day cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried to use this a couple of days. I found the cream to be very greasy and inappropriate for a day cream. I threw it away and will not repurchase.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first its white and sticky but after 10 min the makeup goes on well over it

Works well under makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product worked very well for my normal/oil older skin, it is sticky when first applied but this makes foundation adhere well and stay all day. It did give my skin a smoother than normal appearance and I felt like there was a firming effect especially around the eye area. My only problem was the smell which I would describe and earthy and natural in a hippy kind of way but it did not last and for the overall result I can deal with it.

Good sunscreen, no noticeable firming for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd agree with other reviews about the sticky feeling but it disappears after 10-15 minutes, after which I didn't notice the product at all. I like the idea of a skin primer and SPF. The sun protection seems good but I've not noticed any of the firming benefits.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have acne-prone, oily skin and this primer doesn't break me out! It feels sticky at first and moisturising but it doesn't make my skin looking greasy during the day. Makeup applies well on top of this product without looking greasy. It also gives my skin a tight feeling. I'm giving it 5 stars because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and because it is better from other natural sunscreens I have tried in the past that were too heavy and greasy. Overall, I think it worths a try!

Just perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the best sunscreen ever. Perfect under make up or applied alone on the skin. It disappears at once, there are no white "stamps" left. Ma favourite :) Suitable for ouoly, combined and normal complexion in my opinion.

1 2