Does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a red head, a very pale, very easily burnable red head. Regardless, we like to do our part and not ruin the environment so when our trip to Byron Bay and the beach came up we started looking for reef safe, organic sunscreens as we were looking at swimming in a protected marine park filled with beautiful creatures. This one fit the bill and with a bit of trepidation we purchased. Well, happy to say we spent 5 days doing nothing but laying on the beach (reapplying this when needed, of course) and swimming in the water and there were no sunburns at all. Smells great and is fairly easy to apply, if a bit thick.

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is worth every penny. I don't mind spending a few extra dollars on natural sunscreen that actually works! It sinks into the skin with a good rub and leaves no white cast or film. It provides great coverage without harmful ingredients. The spray nozzle is very convenient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great sunscreen

Difficult to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We loved this natural sunscreen, however the new formula is brown, watery, separated and hard to rub in. It also doesn't flow through the pump bottle without a lot of shaking. Not sure if there was something wrong with out bottles, but we did buy two and they were both the same. We won't buy it again.

disappointed!!!

Posted by sunshineRae on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After reading some of the positive reviews, I placed an order and was so looking forward to using this during our Bali vacation but was truly disppointed. Not quite sure how to describe it but it was hard to blend on the skin. The content probably wasn't emolient enough and caused white patches all over our bodies once applied. The patches were obvious even on my husband's fair skin and so can you imagine how ridiculous i looked (I have pretty tanned skin)!! Pffffftt!!!

se extiende bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pesé a ser una crema sin parabenos y de filtro físico se extiende bien y apenas te deja la piel blanca como leí en otras. Protege durante tiempo, la recomiendo

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great texture and smell. Works well

Really difficult product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a real problem with this. I use it on my face, and have to add some face cream and apply really fast to not get white... Impossible to use on the body because of the whiteness... but it looks nice on my skin and under makeup... Won't buy again but will use to the end.

Good but not handy if you want to apply quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Applying is not easy or quick. Not smooth, doesn't spray well, have trouble with getting it out of can. Product itself after applying works well