PLN

Nice Sunscreen for Everyday use

Posted by paysanneverde on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I choose this sunscreen because it is very affordable. Surprisingly the sunscreen is really light for an organic and mineral product. I have dry skin and it wasnt really moisturizing but also not drying. I think it works best with normal to oily skin. the smell of lavender is nice and not too much. the sunscreen leaves a little whitecast, but it is okay. Just a little bit of bronzer and you look fine. Overall a nice sunscreen, i even ordered a bigger bottle.

Dissapointment..

Posted by 5287628790215795714 on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients on the tube and on the site differ. In fact, there are no green tea extract, red raspberry oil and other good antioxidants. The texture is runny and privides patchy application. Awful sunscreen.

Great Sunscreen for Humid Cities

Posted by 5638878509441290023 on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in a humid city and I find the sunscreen can be absorbed very easily by both my body and my face (under my makeup). It's also very easy to apply on my skin. Although it may leave white marks at first, it fades away very soon, so as the smell of the sunscreen. It's overall a very good sunscreen and I keep coming back for it :) Note: Keep on using it once you open the lid, or else it may become hard to apply and sticky when you leave it too long.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent and texture and my kids do too.

ok

Posted by 5433023410743343225 on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not great but gets the job done. smells like mushrooms

Awful

Posted by Reviewer2174406 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The liquid separates in the tube so when you try to apply it, gobs of white particles lay on your skin! It's completely unusable ... I threw it away.

good product

Posted by 5426469390034099320 on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not greasy at all, it absorbs well and good smell

Great Product!!\

Posted by 5093690755257768810 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective sunscreen that goes on easily...it is approved by the EWG so I know it is safe to use.

Natural sunscreen

Posted by 5722726374123286854 on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it because it is all natural and it works great

the texture is good and it won't make your skin oily