Nice Sunscreen for Everyday use

Posted by paysanneverde on September 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I choose this sunscreen because it is very affordable. Surprisingly the sunscreen is really light for an organic and mineral product. I have dry skin and it wasnt really moisturizing but also not drying. I think it works best with normal to oily skin. the smell of lavender is nice and not too much. the sunscreen leaves a little whitecast, but it is okay. Just a little bit of bronzer and you look fine. Overall a nice sunscreen, i even ordered a bigger bottle.

Dissapointment..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients on the tube and on the site differ. In fact, there are no green tea extract, red raspberry oil and other good antioxidants. The texture is runny and privides patchy application. Awful sunscreen.

Great Sunscreen for Humid Cities

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in a humid city and I find the sunscreen can be absorbed very easily by both my body and my face (under my makeup). It's also very easy to apply on my skin. Although it may leave white marks at first, it fades away very soon, so as the smell of the sunscreen. It's overall a very good sunscreen and I keep coming back for it :) Note: Keep on using it once you open the lid, or else it may become hard to apply and sticky when you leave it too long.

6% titanium and 6% zinc

Posted by A European on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought if for my hands, to fight liver spots and because it is small enough to be carried with me. The amount of zinc (6%)is not high enough to make me belive this cream has excellent UVA protecion . Ewg.org has tested this brand but I could not find exactly this cream among those tested. All those that looks like this one on the ewg.org test has 19 % zinc, and that makes me a little confused........... A good thing is that it has no white color in it. I give only three stars because of the low amount of zinc ,apart from that I have nothing negative to say about this sunscreen !

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

The liquid separates in the tube so when you try to apply it, gobs of white particles lay on your skin! It's completely unusable ... I threw it away.

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

natural and works great!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent and texture and my kids do too.

Nice ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen has really nice ingredients, all natural; it is pretty small so take into account that it is only 28g, when you apply it on the face, this become really white and it gets thick quickly and you cannot rub on your face anymore.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

not great but gets the job done. smells like mushrooms

So heavy on the skin!