Light and Reasonable Coverage - (Review By Jesus Is Returning)

Posted by JesusReturningRev13-16 on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to be careful what I consume and what I apply to my skin due to a compromised Immune system, these days we are surrounded by so much toxicity, In our air, our foods, our water, our household cleaning products and what we apply on our skin. I do the best I can to find products that are GMO, Organic or as Natural as possible, everything we apply on our skin goes straight to our blood stream, and this product enables me to have the protection I need without worrying the effects on my Endocrine system or liver. Natural sunscreens like these will feel different to chemical sunscreens, but that is expected, at least you know that what you put on your skin is not lethal. Also if you feel some natural sunscreens a little to thick, tone it down a fraction by adding Coconut oil to the mix, that will make it a little more easier to apply, this brand seems to do the job well. I have now ordered 2 large sizes of this brands sunscreen for this Summer, whilst traveling.

Safe and good product.

Posted by kristam on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all it is a safe product. It is a little bit hard to apply but it s expected , all natural products are. The smell is ok. If you apply well does not leave any white marks. Very pleased with my purchase.

Would recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good protection. Leaves a white layer on skin but I don't mind. I usually get sunburnt easily but until now this product has worked good. And I have a tan.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen is excellent for my fair skin! I appreciate how light it feels, how smoothly it blends in and how it leaves a subtle yet beautiful glow. A small amount goes a long way!

Deja la piel blanca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Deja la piel muy blanca y se extiende regular, pero protege bien

Not my favorite sun screen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a smell of lavender essential oil ,So it depends if you like lavender . I like that it's natural ,but it is whitening and hands are sticky after applying . However since it's natural and not irritating my skin at all, I will be using it till it ends , for every day use on my arms .Since I must have sun protection everyday . I should have probably bought the spray in the blue bottle for kids from this brand instead , And I might try it on next purchase from Iherb. ,