Really Good

Posted by Mersila on May 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its not sticky like other spf creams .the smell is ok . I like it i will buy more

not my favourite texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gave it few tries - I'm very particular about sunblock as otherwise I just don't wear it. This one does the work but I don't like the white cast and oily texture. To date I have only found Dr Baden sunblock whose texture I like to use and I have tried dozens of brands. Iherb maybe you can carry it as well?

TERRIBLE white cast....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I normally deal with a fact that mineral sunscreens leave a white cast on the skin . but that one completely took the number one place of the most terrible white cast which can be left on your skin... which even worse can't be blended .... You can get much better options on here , i don't reccomend it. They need to reformulate the product

Wery good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not leave a white cast, easy to distrobute and dries to just feel like skin! No stickyness and no Shine. I used it on my niese, myself, and my cats ears (who easily gets sunburned). I will repurchase next year when i had my baby!

Baby Got Sunburnt

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not gonna use it again

Good product, perfect size

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good basic sunscreen. The texture is pleasant, more smooth and silky than many mineral sunscreens, but still not anywhere near runny. It doesn't tug skin when spread and feels subtly moisturizing. The product doesn't have any distinctive smell. It does leave a subtle white cast as all mineral sunscreens do more or less, but if you're fair it won't be noticeable. It doesn't have those awful flaky white bits as so many other mineral sun blocks!The size and design of the tube is perfect to keep in your purse.

Handy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect size for carrying in my purse!

Good for travelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

small tube which is good for going out for a day. not sticky

Can try it, but not going to be a holy grail product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

The smell puts me off. Smells a little rotten milk. Texture is like runny and separated. BUT, I love that it has all natural ingredients and it's a physical sunscreen. I hate chemical sunscreens - they are nasty and toxic.

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was ok but doesn't blend into the skin too well. Leaves a bit of a while layer

1 2