PLN

Really Good

Posted by Mersila on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its not sticky like other spf creams .the smell is ok . I like it i will buy more

not my favourite texture

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gave it few tries - I'm very particular about sunblock as otherwise I just don't wear it. This one does the work but I don't like the white cast and oily texture. To date I have only found Dr Baden sunblock whose texture I like to use and I have tried dozens of brands. Iherb maybe you can carry it as well?

Good product, perfect size

Posted by 5334538990793945501 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good basic sunscreen. The texture is pleasant, more smooth and silky than many mineral sunscreens, but still not anywhere near runny. It doesn't tug skin when spread and feels subtly moisturizing. The product doesn't have any distinctive smell. It does leave a subtle white cast as all mineral sunscreens do more or less, but if you're fair it won't be noticeable. It doesn't have those awful flaky white bits as so many other mineral sun blocks!The size and design of the tube is perfect to keep in your purse.

Wery good!

Posted by 5302309843575287415 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not leave a white cast, easy to distrobute and dries to just feel like skin! No stickyness and no Shine. I used it on my niese, myself, and my cats ears (who easily gets sunburned). I will repurchase next year when i had my baby!

Handy!

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect size for carrying in my purse!

Good for travelling

Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

small tube which is good for going out for a day. not sticky

Love it

Posted by 5398557136394044664 on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice size for taking skiing or pitting into purse or backpack. Feels nice on and no real white residue. Not sure how well it prevents sunburn yet. Have not tried it on a baby either. My first try of a 'free of nasties' sunscreen.

Good

Posted by 5614088654382580019 on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not an expert on sunscreen so I can't really tell how well this works. I use a tiny amount on my new born, even though these kind of skin products are for 6 months and up. Doesn't smell weird and goes on evenly as a decent sunscreen. It's a tiny bottle though, but OK for the price.

not used yet

Posted by 4742283096440883702 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

natural ingredients so a BIG plus for me.

so so

Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is a bit thick and white

1 2