Really Good

Posted by Mersila on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its not sticky like other spf creams .the smell is ok . I like it i will buy more

not my favourite texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gave it few tries - I'm very particular about sunblock as otherwise I just don't wear it. This one does the work but I don't like the white cast and oily texture. To date I have only found Dr Baden sunblock whose texture I like to use and I have tried dozens of brands. Iherb maybe you can carry it as well?

Wery good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not leave a white cast, easy to distrobute and dries to just feel like skin! No stickyness and no Shine. I used it on my niese, myself, and my cats ears (who easily gets sunburned). I will repurchase next year when i had my baby!

TERRIBLE white cast....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I normally deal with a fact that mineral sunscreens leave a white cast on the skin . but that one completely took the number one place of the most terrible white cast which can be left on your skin... which even worse can't be blended .... You can get much better options on here , i don't reccomend it. They need to reformulate the product

Good product, perfect size

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good basic sunscreen. The texture is pleasant, more smooth and silky than many mineral sunscreens, but still not anywhere near runny. It doesn't tug skin when spread and feels subtly moisturizing. The product doesn't have any distinctive smell. It does leave a subtle white cast as all mineral sunscreens do more or less, but if you're fair it won't be noticeable. It doesn't have those awful flaky white bits as so many other mineral sun blocks!The size and design of the tube is perfect to keep in your purse.

Handy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect size for carrying in my purse!

Good for travelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

small tube which is good for going out for a day. not sticky

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was ok but doesn't blend into the skin too well. Leaves a bit of a while layer

The smell is not the best...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Other than that it's OK.

Good size, easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Happy with this small sized easy to carry around. Is relatively lightweight

1 2