My New Favorite

Posted by dalegeyer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like Every Man Jack products, including deodorants. This citrus scent is my new favorite for summer. Such a fresh, clean scent that seems to have positive aroma therapy benefits for me, let alone everyone around me. Other scents of this deodorant are also fantastic, but citrus is my new go-to choice for a bright and happy day. I do wish the deodorant lasted all day. We're still not quite there with natural deodorants.

bought it for my ultra picky husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We loved it !! I can't keep myself to use it . The smell is like mandarin - clementine .I loved it . Will order for myself.

Smells like a toilet freshener

Posted by JDSEED on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of toilet fresheners that smell just like this, couldn't like the smell. If you've used these fresheners you'll see the similarity.

Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Gentle on the skin and smells really good

This product is effective and pleasantly fragranced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everyone in our family uses this product, male and female. It is effective and pleasantly fragranced.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This for me is the best natural deodarant to use (together with their sandalwood one, this depends on the mood or settings, sandalwood is more formal, citrus is more sporty) I still use antiperspirant when needed, but this deodorant is perfect for day to day usage. Highly recommended. However, you might have to reapply midday, so don't expect miracles, it is only a deodorant.

Excellent and excellent smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and excellent smell

fresh citrus scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product, smells nice.

Every Man Jack Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice smell and is a great natural deodorant that works really well for my husband. I was finally able to break his addiction to Old Spice!

Great Deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodorant. It smells great and works great.

1 2