Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always tend to forget how exfoliation is important and have always been afraid that if I begin to do so that my sensitive skin would turn even more red and that my pimples would get worse. Oh, how wrong I was. Having read about konjac sponges and having opted for the Eco Tool's one I decided to use it regularly and see what happens. This sponge has significantly reduced overall redness and somehow helped my pimples heal faster. It also makes my overall complexion whiter and more even. I am highly satisfied and grateful for this wonder sponge. Has recently ordered one more.

the product was in good condition and I am very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the product was in good condition and I am very satisfied

Great for saving soap

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This little sponge has made my am regimen so fast as I just wet it then wash my eyelids since I use an eye gel at night. Then I apply a nickel sized liquid soap, which is Dr. Woods' Black Soap, to it and wash my face in a circular pattern. Finally I rinse the sponge out with hot water and allow it to dry out in a very small ceramic dish. I am so pleased with this sponge. The price is just right and it's difficult to find this sponge in stores or on different web sites. Btw, I use Clarisonic in the pm which I have been doing for years. This sponge along with Dr. Woods' facial soap managed to remove the dried up skin on my chin after just 2 days. That was chronic dry skin so that just amazed me. I have a good complexion as described by others in spite of acne, melasma and very sensitive skin for which I obviously struggle with but my dermatologist and I fight the good fight.

Soft and lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this item, it helps in daily washing routine.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been struggling with my skin for ages, trying out many different products, adjusting my diet, everything, but my skin has never looked better than it does now, after using this sponge for almost two weeks. It's super smooth (my skin, not the sponge), and there isn't a single zit on my face, and I'm prone to those. I don't use any other products except micellar water and emu oil (when my skin is dry), so this is definitely a game changer for me. Would recommend to everyone!

Eco Tools Facial Sponge for Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm really liking this product for my sensitive skin, but do find it a bit lightweight in the exfoliating area. So I've been alternating using this sponge one day, and a "scratchier" sponge the next. Together it provides the perfect balance for my skin. I will definitely keep using it and would highly recommend it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it

A super little sponge

Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely sponge. I use it with my favourite cleanser and it gets right in all the nooks and crannies without dragging my skin or making it feel dry. I use it on it's own when I don't wear makeup. It's handy to take travelling, especially as it dries up pretty fast!

Sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good thing to have at home. It helps to remove masks, peels and just to wash face.

Great for problem skin

Posted by scorpioguy on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Clears all blemishes over time. Smooths skin. Evens skin tone. When used properly and with quality face soaps/washes.