Great, even for sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely loved this sponge! I have sensitive combination skin and it's been impossible to find something that will cleanse my skin without irritating it. I've been using this with a little bit of gentle cleanser in and it's been like a really gentle exfoliation. I'd be careful with how hard you scrub if you have sensitive skin though, I hardly put any pressure on. So happy with this purchase!

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have only used this once but it felt very gentle but looked like it got rid of some dead skin. Super soft. Feels like washing your face with cooked pasta... In a good way.

Nettoyage douceur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ayant envie d'essayer l'éponge konjac, je me suis rebattue sur ce modèle bien moins cher mais qui me donne satisfaction ! Un nettoyage de près et tout en douceur ! je recommande

Très bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Efficace pour ma peau sensible, en plus elle ne moisie pas comme certaine éponge de ce genre.

Potato power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with this tool! It has been a perfect addition to my cleansing routine, I use this in the mornings for a gentle cleanse when I'm not using my clarisonic! It leaves my skin feeling clean and very soft. I've lost it on holidays however and I am so desperate to reorder it so I can have it back in my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, goes really well with my facial cleanser (dr bronners) and is super sensitive but does the job by removing all oil and dirt off my face. Easy to clean and use. Will be repurchasing!

Super / great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Depuis que je l'ai reçue je l'utilise matin et soir, très douce et agréable, sa forme s'adapte à tous les contours du visage. Un vrai plaisir à utiliser Je la rachèterai sans aucune hésitation quand la mienne sera usée.

eponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La peau est toute douce et leponge nettoie en profondeur la peau sans lagresser et lirriter. Parfait

Best sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Obsessed!!so soft great for everyday use. I love it!

Not an essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It felt nice on the face but it only lasted for two weeks.