Excellent for sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This sponge leaves my skin extra clean, I use it nearly every second day, or when I get a chance, just to give my skin an extra deep clean. It doesn't irritate my skin AT ALL, and I have quite sensitive skin. If you are thinking of buying this, do it - you won't regret it!

Great sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just love it it s clean the skin very will i am using it with soap it works very well حبيتهاااااا عجيبة في تنضيف البشرة واستخدمتها مع الصابون روعه

Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is just GREAT! My skin is dry but after using this sponge I don't even need to use moisturizer. It makes my skin look really smooth like all the lines were less visible. I will keep using this for sure!

Super !!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tellement agréable à utiliser. ! J'aime beaucoup.

konjac fiber sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have used this sponge and purchased another brand at local health food store prefer to use with cleaners sponge does rinse well. other brand has a string to hang to dry this eco tools does not but can easily pierce sponge with needle and cotton thread to add your own. hope to see other konjac fiber sponges on this site a good cleaning sponge gentle in eye area also helps to keep milia from forming milia is the small looking white heads around eye that are extremely hard to get rid have had no problems at all in almost a year of only using sponge and regular face cleaners

1st time using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At first i was afraid that this sponge will be too harsh on my skin so i took the "sensitive skin" one, but while using it, it's very gentle so i think next time i will try others out. Surprisingly nice product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So soft! comfortable when cleaning my face! I do not like using any cleanser in the morning! It is a prefect tool for me to clean my face especially in the morning! I love it and going to buy one more as spare.

Great quality Facial Sponge -> Read more..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

mazing brand with best value... this sponge is really good for my face, gently clean.. highly recommended !Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

Great, even for sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely loved this sponge! I have sensitive combination skin and it's been impossible to find something that will cleanse my skin without irritating it. I've been using this with a little bit of gentle cleanser in and it's been like a really gentle exfoliation. I'd be careful with how hard you scrub if you have sensitive skin though, I hardly put any pressure on. So happy with this purchase!

Very gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have only used this once but it felt very gentle but looked like it got rid of some dead skin. Super soft. Feels like washing your face with cooked pasta... In a good way.