tear after three days.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesnt exfoliate, too mild. face doesnt feel clean after. tear after 3rd day. wont purchase again.

Too soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If I order it again I will order the coarser one.

Didnt last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it everytime i wash my face, with or without cleanser. For my acne prone and sensitive skin, it is soft and nice. However it only last me 3 weeks. I kept it in a small plastic box which i let open always in the bathroom to let it dry. Somehow in d end it has mould growing on it and it crumbles. Despite squeezing it dry b4 storing it. Disappointing as it doesnt last that long for the price i pay. And wish it has small rope so i can hang it to dry

Not Worth It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know I will not get this product again. It didn't feel like it did anything for her or to my face. It does soften up quite a bit when you get it wet, but it just didn't do anything for me.

Not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was good while it lasted. Used it for approx 5 times before I noticed that it is disintegrating.

too soft

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like these sponges... I find them to be too soft, and they don't really clean very well...

Not that effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this kind of konjac sponges for a couple of years. Eco Tools facial sponge is not an effective product in comparasion with other konjac sponges I have used. Maybe because eco tools are a cheaper brand? This sponge is too porous, the fibres are too uncompact meaning the sponge is not dence enough to be useful. And as said my review is based upon comparision with this eco tools sponge vs an other brand of konjac sponge I have used for years. I would maybe buy this product again if the price tag matched the products quality, lets say around 2-3 dollars or so.

Not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For its price it's a good sponge but doesn't last reallyt long, 1 month max with me. Haven't noticed clear results with this one.

No me gustó

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No me prestó la utilidad buscada para la cara y se deterioró con mucha facilidad.