Face feels smooth after wash

Posted by shoppingmama on March 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for a week before writing this review. Nice to massage my face while washing with this. Face feels smoother. However, the sponge is losing its shape pretty quickly by disintegrating in the middle. Not sure if it's because I didn't dry it completely after each use. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I love konjac sponges

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

these sponges are amazing, i did invest in a little more expensive one at a shop close to me, and i love it, but this one was also really easy to use and works! Gentle on the face but cleanses and lightly exfoliates. If i were to repurchase again my one recommendation would be to wet the sponge, then get some sort of elastic or string on a needle, thread it through the top so that you can hang it to dry and not put it on a surface where it could pick up germs!

je l'adore

Posted by sabrinasometimes on February 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bonne éponge konjac, fait très bien son travail :)

Unfortunately, didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I didn't like it at all. I bought it because I LOVE their other Facial Sponges. But this Pure Complexion Sponge is totally different. It's too soft, in my opinion. And I couldn't get it dry...it was lying wet for days in my bathroom. All in all, will continue using their regular facial sponges. Didn't get the benefits of this one.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

JUST GET IT! You will get addicted to it.

Konjak-sieni

Posted by krisnaus on December 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kasvot puhdistuvat hyvin ja iho tuntuu pehmeältä. Hyvä hankinta ja hinta on kohdillaan, vain puolet kotimaan hinnasta..

Eponge konjac ecotools

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bon produits! Nettoie en profondeur la peau sans l'agresser et la laisse toute douce, diminue les points noirs. Je recommande à 100 %.

Great for problem skin

Posted by scorpioguy on April 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Clears all blemishes over time. Smooths skin. Evens skin tone. When used properly and with quality face soaps/washes.

Acne prone skin : made me break out!

Posted by MarjorieS on November 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive acne prone skin with lots of tiny pimples. I did not like this product at all! Made me break out (small irritation pimples). I love konjac sponge but do not take the charcoal one if you have sensitive skin. If this review was helpful to you please click on the "Yes" button, thanks! x

Deep clean without being too harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for me! I have very oily acne ridden skin and have a hard time keeping my skin clean and pores clear because of it. This sponge has a really nice texture and feels good on your skin. It seems to exfoliate a bit which is good, but not so much that you can't use it everyday. I use it 2-3 times a day with warm water, and occasionally with a facial cleanser if I want an especially deep clean.