Very good product!

Posted by TrueReviews on July 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a pure and safe product with a nice orangy smell that leaves baby's skin baby smooth! The texture is somewhat thick, but easily spreadable. I really like the smell. Most importantly does not contain nasty chemicals. Overall very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good for parents and babies

Posted by dingdongtwid on October 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's my third bottles already. this has been the holy grail lotion to be used on my baby's skin since the past year. can lessen light eczema as well. quick to absorb on the skin and does not feel sticky afterwards.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has an amazing smell and it leaves your baby's skin soft and hydrated.

Excellent lotion for the whole family

Posted by eathealthy on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this lotion at my local Whole Foods store. Used on my baby from the start and it has a lovely smell and is long lasting. I enjoyed using on my hands as it soaks in quickly and lasted through many handwashings (due to diaper changes)! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Just perfect!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on June 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lotion for my baby on the market as far as I am concerned. Wonderful orange flower scent, has great ingredients and it leaves her skin moisturized. Not a very thin lotion. I´ll be back for more.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Lotion, Vanilla Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product

발림도 괜찮고 향도 좋아요~촉촉해요

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

울 딸 이것저것 쓰다 에바**장착하다 안되겠다 싶어 바꾼 얼스마마베이비로션 정말 좋아요~ 발림은 보통이지만.. 흡수도 좋고~!! 윤이 나요~ 그리고 촉촉해요~ 정말 잘 구입한듯 해요~

One of the best lotion

Posted by ShaSya on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this lotion as a trial because of the good rating. And suprised that the lotion is so good as others would said. Nice smell and texture, it makes my little one smell slightly as orange.

Smells like a creamsicle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like runny lotions; this is a little thicker, almost a cream. I like it.

No harmful ingredients!!!

Posted by Tingeling on March 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its very difficult to find a product theese days with no harmful ingredients! But with Earth Mama products I know its safe! Its mostly my hubby that uses this product, its his favorite lotion on face! Light texture,not greasy! Last a long,long time!