Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is an critcal antioxidant that not only neutralise free radicals, CoQ10 is mainly found in heart, kidney and liver. it is also important in energy production (ATP). CoQ10 also helps the body in many other ways like reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol, reverse neuro,degenerative disease, prevent heart diseases. . Our CoQ10 level in our body declines as we age therefore it's important to supplement with this products. For this product, it is very affordable. Doctor's Best has the best pricings and other companies are selling at much higher prices. The softgels are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), smaller than the veggie caps and easy to swallow. The CoQ10 is pharmaceutical-grade from Japan so the quality is from a good source. One thing to take note is that CoQ10 is fat-soluable and it comes with extra-virgin olive oil within the softgels so it should not be an issue. In addition, CoQ10 is known to be poor absorbed when taken orally. This product is in the ubiquinone form which means it will still need to be converted to the ubiquinol to be used. If you can also buy ubiquinol but it's much more expensive. Therefore, each pill comes with bioperine which is clincally provided to increase absorption by 31.8%! In addition, bioperine can also aid to increase absorption of other supplements taken at the same time. The instruction is to take 1 caps daily. Imo, 1 caps per daily is too little and you are unlikely to feel anything. I would recommend at least 2 caps per days. 3-4 will be ideal and you can really feel the energy boost at this level. If you take 4 per day, this bottle can last a month and it's not pricey for the benefits. Best kept in refrigerator and the oil component is easily oxidised in hot and humid climate. Check out my page for more reviews!

Perfect for cardio exercises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will describe how this supplement acts to me. Few hours after taking it in the morning, I feel slight increase of my pulse rate, feeling warm but not sweating. And when I enter the pool later around noon I very quickly heat up and after 10-15 minutes I feel like I can cross the ocean with swimming...it gives me so big cardiac reserve I can't describe...I swim 2000m for less than 45 minutes...FYI: I am not a young man and I swim because I don't like running...

Not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far I don't see any difference but still I am taking it everyday

Easy on the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other CoQ10 products which resulted in stomach upset. This doesn't. Been taking it for years. Hope it's working. iHerb always prompt on delivery.

No complain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

1st purchase with Bio Perine, 100mg, 120 softgels.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been eating it for a year. Helps in certain cancer.

Late delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Co Q10 that I've used. Great value for money. But it is just a pity that my last order was delivered almost 2 months after the order date. Usually it takes 2 weeks but this time it was 2 months. I already gave up on the order.

For my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Advised by the Vet to have this as supplement

for my heart

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take these softgels as a supplement to my pills from doctor, because I have arrhythmia and high blood pressure, therefore I want to keep my heart functioning as normally as possible and this does its work. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

DOCTOR'S BEST , COQ10 with BioPerine ,100mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Believe the use of COQ10 is helping us with more energy and a more healthy appearance.