Not Credible Explanation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received and used several orders of this product. They are normally a creamy orange color inside the softgel. I received an order in which the softgel contents were separated with part being a clear orange. iherb replaced the order. The replacements were mostly separated but some were completely clear orange as if one of the ingredients was missing. Doctor's Best responded but not with a credible explanation. I can't help but question the integrity and quality of this product and therefore other Doctor's Best products.

Urgent Urination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.

CoQ10 - Take With Statins To Reduce Leg Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 300MG per day (3x) to prevent leg cramps. It works! Also, seems to help reduce the slight pain in my knees. I'm 68 years old in excellent shape. Some say this stuff also benefits your heart.

cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel any difference off these. Too cheap of product. Some of the pills were black on the ends, ewww

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well!

Without impression...

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father took even 2 capsules a day and felt no effect for his heart rhythm, blood pressure, arteries, etc. Only one thing is good that condition is not worsen and daddy is still alive.

s0-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

did not notice any particular benefit while taking this.

Psrecribe Tenents

Posted by Yetti- on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A useful supplement prescribed tenet I recommend!

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product works poorly T