Causes Diarrhea worse than non-pharmaceutical grade coq10!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would say that unless you are really sensitive to bad coq10, you can't really tell how good it is. This stuff gives me the runs even worse than the non-pharmaceutical grade coq10 I was trying before. Apparently coq10 is hard to make, and there is a huge amount of trying to skimp on it. So far the only brand that doesn't give me the runs is wholehealth brand pharmaceutical grade coq10, and it's expensive. So the search for a reasonably priced one goes on.

Does Co Q 10 in this form cause heart burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do find that the pepper in this product causes heartburn unless I have it with food. I am wondering about the quality and absorption of this poduct

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is probably doing great things but I do not really see a big difference.

Didn´t received product yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn´t received product yet.

Gel capsules all stick together into clump in the bottle and their colour darkened

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing for me ...

Posted by Isqua11 on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does nothing like most supplements I've tried from here ...

Nice product however...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i'd like to write a review but alas, I have yet to receive the item. Sigh

Dissappointed service from UPS (CAS Indonesia)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since i still haven't received the products, so i write this review for the delivery issue. I got horrible service from UPS (CAS Indonesia). The representative from CAS Indonesia called me and suddenly yelled on me "why you dont answered my phone call!? Your goods will be destroyed soon by the customs!". I was liked, wow! Not polite at all. They didn't inform why and just shouted like that. After i asked for the reasons why, she handed over to her co-worker and he explained with high voice tone also. That makes me dissapointed. I didn't pay 200K+ to get this kind of service. Until now my orders still trapped in the customs. So for the buyers from Indonesia, better search the same products in the drug store first or order with free shipping.

Not desirable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Piperine is a neurotoxin and protein synthesis inhibitor in the brain, it will also harm your gut overtime. Thank you for nothing "Doctor's Best". Bioperine is a poor attempt at increasing bioavailability and you are better off taking regular coenzyme q10. Have a nice day everyone.

Quality of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Arrived in very bad condition. Pills are glued together and have different colours orange transparent and yellow. I really don't know if they are in good condition and safe to take it.

1 2 3