Love devita

Posted by eathealthy on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all Devita products they are superior products which use all natural ingredients but they work so well!!!! I use the optimal rejuvenation in the morning after Morning C Pro Plus. Then after this one, apply the solar protective moisturizer for sun protection. My skin looks brighter and younger than it did before I started using Devita. Before I was using Avalon Organics serum and Andalou vitamin C cream. Although the Devita products cost more, you need less of them so they last longer and they do wonders for the skin! I won't ever turn back from these products.....Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

This product works! No oats, no wheat, no coconut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is pleasing to finally find a product that is not a well-known commercial and expensive brand that works - without the usual ingredients like wheat, oats and coconut. I am prone to a number of food allergies but have not experienced an allergic reaction to this product. I find that it firms the skin and does diminish the appearance of wrinkles. On first application, skin firms up and remains so for quite a while. In just about a week, its effectiveness is visible - skin feels firmer and looks better. I use it as a light moisturiser, even though it's meant to be a serum. It is neither too oily nor too dry, good for the tropics. I have ordered 5 bottles to date. The bottle is small but the price is worthwhile.

Devita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Devita products for about 2 years now and haven't found one that I did not like. Optimal Rejuvenation is a wonderful, light-weight cream. Absorbs instantly, and works very well under my makeup. I love it. My skin is very sensitive and I have not had any negative reactions to this or any other Devita product. I will continue to use this as I age and need the extra protection and rejuvenating qualities it provides.

I love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I try to reduce using cosmetics. But this is necessary for your life. After cleansing, I put it first and you may feel that you don't need any skin lotion any more.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a couple of years and really like it. Not sure how much rejuvenation it does, but this, plus the Devita evening moisturer, really keeps my skin in good shape, which works for me.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum. It is fantastic. I do believe I can see a difference in my skin. I'm 54 and will keep using for fine lines.

Rescue remedy for wrinkles & fine lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this product on the areas of my face where I have wrinkles & ageing lines - on my forehead, around my mouth, fanning out from my eyes & little bit on my neck too & I follow it with DeVita moisturiser. It really does seem to be helping to minimise these lines & I'm sure it's preventing more from forming.

Devita Optimal Rejuvination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be working well so far. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel soft.

Very Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a mature women and use this at night under my moisturizer for about three years now. I love how this product doesn't contain alot of harmful chemicals but does contain what works.

opimal rejuvenation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amamzing , love it

1 2