Works wonderful on acne rosacea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was originally called capillary serum but they changed it to rosacea complex. I have very sensitive skin and acne rosacea, I use this product twice a week and it seems to reduce my acne tremendously. I definitely recommend it!

Undecided but promising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this product for 2 weeks so I can't give a definite thumbs up OR down. Immediately after use the redness in my face is diminished. I haven't paid attention to how long this lasts but I think the condition is better......

Devita Natural Skin Care Capillary Support Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this so I can't speak to whether it works in the long run but it does have a refreshing and cooling feel after it is rinsed off. I did find that it stings a bit while in place but it left no redness or sensitivity behind so I will continue to use it. I don't have roscecea but my very fair fragile skin shows the capillaries more than I would like. I will be happy to give an update once I have used it for longer.

best serum i bought so far

Posted by todleroni on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm 38 years old, have a combo skin, oily t-zone and tendency to blemishes, usually hormonal. Not just that but when i got to the bottom of my skin and cleaned it well enough i discovered that I have redness in my skin, and was told its also acne, after short google search i found out its a mild rosacea. As a result of all those nice things i have acne scarring and redness. Fun. I started with glycolic acid from mad hippie and then glycolic acid from devita and the scarring was much better but the redness still is there, nope after approximately three weeks the scarring is much better and the redness is pinker, still not totally gone. Reminder, You have to you sun protection in the morning.