A superstar product from Devita

Posted by WellnessRoad on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin has a tendency to become congested if I don't use a chemical exfoliant for cell renewal such as glycolic acid. My two trusty products which I alternate between are Earth Science Active Age Defence which contains both lactic and glycolic acid and the 10% Glycolic Acid Cream from Reviva Labs. However, even wih these creams I am still prone to the odd blemish and needed something specifically designed to target this issue. I have previously used and been very happy with products from Devita so had faith in the acne solution pads living up to their claims but I never imagined how effective they would be. First of all, it's nice to see such a short and simple ingredient list for an acne product as these types of products usually contain a multitude of ingredients with impossible to pronounce names . As with most acne products, the scent is strong (I attribute this to the witch hazel) but not in an offensive, can't use this product because the smell makes my stomach turn kind of way. This smell dissipates quickly once a thin layer has been applied to the skin. The jar contains 30 pads and I'm down to the last 3 and they are still moist with solution and I've found that there is enough product on each pad that I could probably get away with cutting these in half and still have enough to cover my entire face. The instructions on the back of the jar indicate that you should start with a single daily application and increase to 2 - 3 times. For myself, I never made it past using these pads once a day as I found that they are effective at ensuring existing blemishes heal quickly, reduces redness and inflammation and prevents new pimples from forming. The low amount of glycolic acid combined with the 3% salicylic also cleans out pores and gives your skin more clarity. I use these at night and find that they do not leave my skin red or irritated so I believe that they would be fine to incorporate into your morning routine. A superstar product from Devita.

The best acne killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe there are no reviews for this product! This is bar none the best topical acne treatment I have ever found. I have tried so many others, such as Dermalogica's Overnight Gel, but this is definitely more efficient, and shows no mercy to pimples - not even the ones that are under the skin. I wouldn't recommend you apply this all over your face, but just where it's needed. Also works on chest and back acne. I'm tempted to also try the 5 percent version of this, but for some reason that product is really expensive at iHerb, so I'll probably have to purchase elsewhere.

Works like a charm

Posted by Flicka on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent is strong, stings in the nose, but other than that I have nothing to complain about. I had no problems with the pads drying out, I carefully closed the lid every time. Helped my chin which was badly breaking out.

Acne Pads

Posted by Ronolss on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very strong concentration, stings the skin. The only thing don't like, that pads are quite dry.

Dried Out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These may have been effective if they had not dried out in the container before I was less than half way through them!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Little tangle after use but it's working~

Perfect natural, non-toxic exfoliant for oily, acne-prone and hyperpigmentation-prone skin!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Devita Acne Solution Pads are perfect for my oily, acne-prone, hyperpigmentation-prone skin. I use Devita Acne Solution Pads nightly. Here's my routine: remove makeup, cleanse, swipe skin with half of a Devita Natural Skin Care Acne Solution Pad, let dry for 30 minutes and moisturize. Using Devita Acne Solution Pads has decreased acne healing time, decreased the appearance of pores without irritation (just a slight, transient tingle) and faded hyperpigmentation. I never want to be without them!

Best quality for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't beat all-natural products like the one's Devita makes. I have acne prone skin and this is definitely making a huge difference in my complexion. This is an effective and affordable acne treatment, I recommend it to anyone who's done with pharmacy brand treatments that ruin your skin!

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use these exclusively to wash my face- no soaps. Even though they contain alcohol they don't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin. Wish they were a bit less expensive though.

Very drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is very drying and has an overwhelming alcohol smell. Would not repurchase :(

1 2