Very, very drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, and even before I purchased this I knew it would be harsh on my skin due to the 3 different types of acids. But the ingredients were similar to Proactive toner, only without all of the chemicals, so I wanted to give it a try. I decided to wet a cotton ball with cold water then spray it with only two sprays of toner (directions say 3-4) and apply (morning and night). Even that was too harsh on my skin. My super oily skin was so dry it flaked and cracked. Now I only use it at night, one spray on a wet cotton ball. I might start doing every other day because I'm still too dried out- even with moisturizer. Despite the extreme drying, it seems to work- keeps my skin clear and quickly heals the occasional pimple (probably due to drying out my skin).

Good toning, but...

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good moisturizing tonic, but a smell is a little too strong. I have a little bottle of it in my Devita Travel kit, both with Moroccan Rose tonic, and they both are a bit too smelly for me. // Тоники от Девиты слишком уж ароматные. У меня такой в наборе для путешествий, вместе с розовым, и ароматы обоих валят с ног.

Very NIce Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like how this toner doesn't dry out my skin since I do have combination skin but mostly dry except for my nose. It works well as a toner to prepare my skin for my serum and moisturizer. I do like the smell as it's not strong.

Very soft toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this toner very much. Very soft, leaves skin smooth and hydrated.

from Greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good toner.

devita cool cucumber toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing and excellent, even great for young tweens