Recommended product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first received this product I was really excited to try it out, but was immediately disappointed by it's packaging. It did not come in the dark brown bottle as displayed in the picture, it came in a plain transparent bottle which made me doubt the brand's credibility slightly in terms of what it advertises. They should put a picture of the actual product that they send. Nonetheless, I've been using this product for a month now and it's maintained my skin, have not had any severe breakouts and my face feels clean after washing. Definitely fragrance free. I would use this product again but it would not stop me from looking at other fragrance, alcohol, paraben free products when the bottle finishes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Cleanses nicely without drying & without mess. Will keep it in stock!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have this one in replaced of Aubrey cleanser(for sensitive skin) when I found it discontinued. So impressed. Very mild to my super sensitive skin when good enough to clean my face well. I use it to clean my face once after removing my make-up with Derma-E make up remover. Will re-purchase it for sure!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I use this as the first step in my 2-step cleansing regime in the evenings. I squeeze a dollop and rub it well over my skin (gently), before washing it off with water. I find that it removes sunscreen and surface grime well. I'm not sure how it would perform in taking off makeup however, as I hardly wear any makeup usually. Overall, I'm very happy with this creme cleanser.

So gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses well without drying skin out. Also seemed to reduce redness and left skin very supple. Some cuts seemed to look less obvious after I used this as well. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't make my skin burn or flake like a lot of things do. Will buy again. Smells very neutral.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice gentle cleanser with a subtle pleasant smell. It's a bit pricey and not a large bottle but it's good and does not dry out my skin. I'm going to try their moisturiser next.

Soothing cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is gentle, soothing, non drying and great for sensitive skin. It leaves the skin supple yet clean. I also notice it brightens the skin. Will buy it again.

Definitely perfume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels stingy in a bad way. Not fragrance free.