My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have waist length, thick hair that is color treated. Not only do I love it, my hair dresser is a fan since she has seen the effects on my hair. Conditioner is amazing also. The smell makes you want to eat it.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells good enough to eat !! Left my long - thin hair - thick and luxurious. This will definitely remain a favorite at our house.

better off not washing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to try this shampoo, when it arrived the smell was amazing and I had high hopes for how it would work. I ended up with my hair more dirty and greasy after using this shampoo than I ever have with any other product. My hair was limp, greasy and it looked like I had poured oil over my hair and walked out the door. I would not recommend this shampoo to anyone.

My favorite !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair is very oily and dyed, I have to rinse them every day and this is the best product I have ever tried. Hair feels very clean, soft and light. The smell is nice and doesn't stay on hair then they are dry, so this is perfect for me. Economical product because you need really small amount of it. The price is very good for a organic product. It is my 3 bottle and will order again...

I like it / Мне понравился

Posted by AmberCat on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Мягкий шампунь с волшебным запахом винограда. Хорошо промывает волосы, не пересушивая. Делает мои длинные тонкие волосы пышными, рассыпчатыми и упругими. Мне нравится. Mild shampoo with a magical scent of grapes. Good cleans hair without drying up. Makes my long thin hair fluffy, crumbly and elastic. I like it.

nice smell but contains coconut sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just figured out after I purchased it that it contains coconut sulfate which is similar to SLS, I rather choose other products next time.

Shampoo makes my hair manageable

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. I have frizzy hair but after using this shampoo my hair is more manageable. And I don't even have to put a leave in conditioner like I used to before. Shampoo smells strongly of grape candy.

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy to find a vegan shampoo that I love! Smells awesome and keeps my hair soft without drying it out like others have. I'm so happy that this product was recommended to me!!

No grape

Posted by Chunkypeaches on December 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had no grape smell. I tried envisioning Italy (mostly the men) in the shower, but it did not help.

Really don't like the smell

Posted by Cigale on April 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is sweet, doesn't damage hair, but 2 bad points for me : - It smells awfull (like vomit in my opinion :( ) - doesn't go easily out of the tube it is necessary to press very hardly !! For more reviews, see my profile !