Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice foam, really delicisous smell, works well with the body lotion.

Very easy to use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful fragrance shower gel. My mother likes her very. Locking the brand of the Vanilla Shower gel. Just a little bit will produce a very rich foam. The clean and smooth of the whole body skin.

Lovely gel, but dislike the packaging

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The body wash itself is very good, but I had problems with the packaging. The body wash is a gel, it lathers well but the suds and bubbles doesn't last long on the sponge (but this wasn't really an issue for me, it encourages you to shower faster). I didn't found it drying, but also not particularly hydrating, it's just OK, soft enough on my skin. The scent is pleasant, sweeter than I imagined, but nice. It reminds me more of a spicy cake instead of chai tea, it's sweet, vanilla-ry and milky. The smell does linger on the skin. However, the packaging.... I had to squeeze the tube very strongly in order to get the gel out of it. It seems that the opening is too small, and the gel too thick, so it doesn't flow properly. I did check that there was no protective seal or anything: the tube was completely open but you still have to squeeze it hard. This is neither easy nor pleasant to do with wet hands in the shower. I'm young and healthy and still had problems with the tube, so I imagine this gel is not good for elderly people, or people with articulation problems on the hands. That's why I give it only 3 stars. I had the same issue with a different body wash from the same brand, so it's not just a faulty tube, this happens with all body washes. To sum up, lovely gel, horrid container. Maybe I'll buy it again, cut open the tube and transfer the product to a proper container so that I don't have to struggle every morning in the shower.

Great

Posted by tuqa55 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great body wash I loved the smell soooo much and it cleaned well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great smell

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

would recommend! Love it!

Best body wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This body wash had no chemicals or residue do its safe to use with my Endometriosis. Love the smell!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this vanilla chai wash, it is seriously amazing in a warm bath. you will smell like a chai latte :) i love how well it washes your body too!

New favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite. Smells nice and warm. I love Desert Essence is so pure.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice smell that is not over powering, lathers well