Not sure about ingredients

Posted by energetyx on April 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes fine as a refreshing toothpaste, but its labeling as being free of sodium laurel-sulfate is misleading as it contains sodium coco-sulfate instead.

I have found it. Yes yes yes

Posted by Does-it-do on November 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've never had a toothpaste as effective as this one. I typically don't have the best results in taking care of my teeth - often a cleaning at the dentist turns into a blood-bath and have even required scaling to deep-clean. I have had remarkable results using this toothpaste - my teeth ALWAYS feel like they do when I leave the dentist for a cleaning (minus the pain and swelling....) - always smooth and clean. I haven't needed scaling in several years and haven't developed a single cavity in the few years since I've been using this. It has a very mild flavor and a different consistency than most toothpastes, but it is very pleasant and clean-tasting. In fact, I've never much cared for "regular" toothpaste flavors that are much too overpowering imo. I do use a mechanical toothbrush as well, which may also account for my great checkups lately, but other family (those who don't use this paste)that have the mechanical toothbrushes also have not had as good results as I have, so I'm convinced it's this paste, especially since they truly always do feel clean after I brush. I wish it were not so expensive, but you get what you pay for in this case! I didn't have another tube on hand after my last one ran out so I've had to use a trial size of arm and hammer that I had and already I can feel the plaque piling up on there after just 2 days. I'll never not have a back-up tube again!!

Tea Tree toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best toothpaste I've ever tried. My husband and I have noticed less "grit" and "film" on our teeth than what we experienced with Crest and similar products. My husband also has less tooth sensitivity.

not natural at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, but not so nice ingredients - sodium coco-sulfate which is the same as SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate). will not buy again

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the foam it does and it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good. Though I think it cleans teeth nicely.

Gentle care for sensitive gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. It has good texture, a pleasant herbal/wintergreen flavor, and the neem and tea tree oil combination is great for my previously bleeding and sensitive gums. It cleans gently, and my mouth always feels refreshed for hours.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste if you like tea tree...I happen to! Feels like you are really getting the teeth clean and know that the ingredients are wonderful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good.

A little healthy, but... thoroughly research the ingredients, and I mean thoroughly

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

We liked this taste and feel. Use it in conjunction with PerioBrite toothpaste and mouthwash. Update: had a very close look at the ingredients. With baking soda, note that one should rinse thoroughly 2-3 times, preferably with distilled water. (Gerson cancer therapy says to avoid baking soda, even for toothpaste. Dr. John Christopher, herbalist, said to never ingest baking soda.) It has green tea, a plant which is usually heavily treated with chemicals, and uplifts much fluoride from soil, contains caffeine. Go ahead. Check every single listed ingredient, searching each one plus the term 'toxic' or 'danger'. See what you'll find. I changed the star just so folks would notice and research. This paste fooled me for 9 years. I am ashamed.

Posted by Strelka on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

viena no retajām zobupastām bez mentoliem. tīra labi